And Jin expects you to still get out this way, this obstacle course, if I'm not gonna fall then I don't know what's gonna happen you thought.

Jin tells you "come on hurry up" he awaits in the cold bouncing up and down. With that rush in mind you try to pass through quickly.

You decide to walk straight with your side facing Suga towards the exit out of the car. But then that didn't feel right, so you chose plan B. Walk side ways! With your back facing Suga and your side facing Jin.

Gosh why were you making it so difficult you thought! You had so many thoughts muddled in your head.

You dip one of your legs through the barrier, his legs. Whilst not having anything to hold onto and wishing for dear luck to not fall!

you whisper to Jin "hold my hand" you look down trying to get through. Jin shouts "what" you shout back "yah grab my hand I'm gonna fall!"

Out of the unexpected, yet expected slightly knowing in mind how loud you shouted and the conscious thought of this happening.

Suga moves his legs fast, you wobble and collapse on Him, blaming partly yourself for shouting as well as Jin, his instincts and your bad luck.

You just bang falling back on him. He moans waking up to this dramatic fall he shouts "what the hell!"

YOU GULP "so sorry ... I was trying to get out but .." you look at Jin who's smirking cheekily. IFJWFIFNFIDFBSKFOE THIS WAS SO NOT RIGHT!!! It was so awkward... you get up, well try to...

Suga sighs heavily... you look back at him to see if he was alright. Why was he smiling for a good long second! JFNDFJDNFWJFTIE

you look away this time with Suga moving his stretched legs joined to the side to give you space and Jin pulling you out.

You give Jin a deathly look as if gonna murder him and make him regret... but then something made that feeling go away, instead smiling at him because you couldn't help it.

You break the silence with "well bye guys... hope to never see you again" Suga shuts his car door holding a clear grin "same"

Jin shakes his head "see you soon"

you turn back and shout "better see you in lesson next week"

They leave driving off their dope sleek car woooh you open the door ofc already ready to get shouted at.

You come in with your dad opening the door not saying a word. Hmm... that's unusual you thought.

Maybe mum was gonna shout at you instead. You look around for her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

You ask "um... dad" he talks in a low tone "she's gone" your heart sank "what ... what... do you mean gone?"

your dad replies "I had an argument with her, she doesn't want to live with us anymore"

U fall down on the ground "WHAT! How what...?" you become so upset, why did this day have to come, it was not wanted "WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID U SAY TO HER!!!" You shout.

He replies back sitting on the couch looking relaxed but of course stressed "you know we've been arguing over the smallest things, it's not my fault she can't get over it, she's a fool, watch when she regrets"

You shout getting back up, point to the door "get her back now!!! I want her dad plz"

you stand next to him "OK FINE ILL GET HER ... just tell me where she is"

dad refuses and doesn't say a word. You start to think the worst... what if she no no no no no plz no mum plz no don't do this to urself I can't live without u... your heart was pumping loud... you don't want to lose her.

You ask your dad again "when did she leave, what was she wearing...? it's cold outside she might ..."

you were freaking out panicking and worrying like this was the worst day of your life. IT IS THE WORST ... and best ...

You walk around in circles talking to yourself "calm down she'll be back... but what if she's not ...what do I do... what should I do now?"

This was not the right day to go out for too long. You go the kitchen and figure out what would be right to do.

You decide to call your friend, she picks up straight away happily "hello"

you respond to her panicking "listen I don't know what to do my mum is gone and my dad doesn't have a clue where she's gone"

she starts to get worried for you "ok listen I know it's terrifying but you have to hold yourself rn please ... please don't do anything wrong"

she could tell by your voice shouting over the phone.

You hit your forehead and lip bite hard squinting your eyes. "Ok ok tell me everything... wait why you home so late?"

You gulp and don't answer for a bit "I uh... went out just to walk around for a long time then ate for long too"

she sighs "ok forget that right now... just go look for her... that's the first thing... wait do you want me to come over!"

You tell her "no no I'll be fine thanks chingu" you talk to yourself hoping that she'll just appear miraculously.

You inform your dad "I'm going to look for mum ok" your dad adds on "I'll come too" you deny "too late, you've done enough" you say harshly

you close your eyes then open your eyes after a long second.

You leave the house taking the house keys.

And go out to look for her. Oh god where could she possibly have gone...