Untitled Part 11

"Actually there were so many who proposed a marriage with Hana when you were in Saudi but she didn't accept anyone."

"Yassin, I know you're still in love with your ex wife and that you still haven't moved on. Why don't you just go marry her again?" Basim continued.

I was just silent.

But I think he was right. But the problem is there is someone in the line trying to marry her.

***

When I was in the college where I teach, I was so silent.

I was so upset at the fact that Hana could get married at any time.

So I went to grandfather.

***

"Grandfather, if Hana gets married any time soon to someone else and not me, I will leave this house forever and I'll never come back!"

But if that someone gets rejected.. Please.. Help me get her back.."

Grandfather. I don't wanna marry anyone else apart from Hana."

I only want Hana, grandfather."

I thought I've already forgotten about her in three years but turns out I haven't yet..."

Grandfather just stared at me, shocked. Surprised.

"Oh my son, why didn't you say that earlier?"

And as usual I remained silent.

And I went blank, collapsed in front of my grandfather.

***

I woke up in hospital not remembering anything.

I was embarrassed for collapsing. I was just shaking my head inside.

The doctor said it was because of stress and nothing else.

Too much thinking, too much worry and too tired.

But I was able to go home earlier after being hospitalized.

Then I got sick again after arriving at home, I caught same illness that I caught way back when I realised Hana wasn't my wife anymore.

I wasn't eating anything.

Grandfather and my parents were worried sick.

They asked what do I want or what should they do to make me feel better because I really hate to be in hospital so they have no idea what to do.

"Grandfather, if I get what I want then I'll feel better."

They already know what I feel.

***

For how many days, I could only be forced to eat because I really have no strength.

One day, my phone rang.

I answered, but nobody was talking so I cut it off.

I didn't care about it because it was new a number anyways.

Let's not take it slow.

News came that that someone who wants to marry Hana was rejected.

I got so happy, it was like the happiness kids feel when someone gives them their favorite snacks or a lollipop.

Then mom went to me in my room and hugged me, "Son, you better get well because If Allaah wills it, you will get what you want."

And then finally I felt a smile formed on my lips.

"Ok mom, thank you."

Even grandfather confirmed it for me.

***

Then family gathered and went to Hana's house. They talked about our marriage.

I was so weak to even come with them.

My cousin Basim was left with me to look after me.

Then the sun was already setting and them who went to Hana's haven't come back yet.

I felt like may be they got difficulties in dealing with Hana's family, convincing them once again about the marriage.

Until I fell asleep thinking about what could happen then I woke up and they're still not home.

Ya Allaah! What should I do?!

"Be strong, your illness will get worse." said Basim beside me.

"Because you're not in my shoe Basim." I said to him.

"What if they don't accept you again? Are you just gonna accept it?" Basim asked.

"I have come so far and will I just let it be if they don't accept me? Since everything is now at this point, I'll do everything to make her family accept me again."

He smiled at me, "That's the real man. You're my cousin indeed!"

I didn't say anything, I just lifted my brows to him and slowly fell asleep again.

***

Just like how it usually happens, I woke up in the hospital again.

I was so high in fever.

Ya Allaah, I think this will be my last moments in this life.

Astaghfiru'llaah.

I got nosebleed and they also put a dextrose in my hand.

(***)

Then the man fell asleep... and never woke up.

Everything was too late.

The girl arrived in the hospital and was running towards his room, crying and almost went out of her mind when she saw him lying on the bed, looking lifeless.

She looked at the people around them two, looking for a sign that what she was seeing was not true but everyone's shoulder were strengthless. They all looked sorry.

"Why.. Why didn't you say so earlier! My love why.." She came near him waking him up.

"My love! Please! Wake up.."

The guy slowly opened his yes and told the girl..

"Tell that writer to stop lying and get on with the story and may be tell the readers to vote all the chapter they haven't voted on yet and that thank you for reading until this chapter."

Writer: "LOL Ok guys! Let's continue Hana and Yassin's story."

End of the fiction scene that calmed your feels. Peace yow! 😆🤪❤️

THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!! FOR REACHING UNTIL HERE!!! ❤️

(***)