Chapter Thirty Nine: Secrets and Tape Recorder**'

Beyonce

    I laid on the couch in my womens boxers, sports bra and knee high socks. Carter will be here any minute. I already explained to Kelly what was going on and she is at the studio. I don't know what secret Carter has but, I hope that it's not a big deal. Soon enough my door opened and Carter stood there. He wiggled his index finger at me telling me to come and I did. I gave him a hug and he pecked my lips.

He took off his shoes which was very unnecessary but I didn't say anything. He also took off his jacket.

"Were going to have to go in your room." he whispered. "Why?"

He sighed. "If I tell you now while were standing and not laying you'll get mad."

Now I was really getting eager to know the secret. I walked into my bedroom with my hand holding his wrist. He laid on the bed and I was next to him. He held my thigh and gripped it while passing his hands through my hair. "What is it?" I asked placing my hand in the middle of both of us. He did a heavy sigh and licked his lips.

"I'm not paying my taxes."

I shot up. "What!?"

He took hold of my hand bringing me back down to the bed. "I also made a bet with this guy back in the day.." he whispered. "What was it?"

"If I ever break up with Sharon and get a new girl, he will get to have one night with you."

My eyes shot open. "What!? Okay Shawn hold up here."

Carter

   When she called me Shawn I knew she was mad. "If you don't pay your taxes what's going to happen?" she asked. I passed my hands on my head. "Jail, lifetime. Maybe even death penalty."

Her eyes shot open even wider. "Shawn..." she huffed.."Talk about this man now.."

"Well, Kanye West."

She placed her index finger on my lip and scooted away before standing up. Her woman's boxer was traveling up her butt and she's so mad she doesn't realize that her two bum cheeks are hanging out right there. "You're fucking wealthy how are you not paying your damn taxes!!?!" she yelled. I got out of the bed.

"I was so busy I forgot all about that.." I whispered. She passed her fingers through her hair. "Can that be fixed?" she asked. I nodded. "Alright how much money do you have to pay?" she asked.

I cracked my fingers and clenched out my jaw. "50 thousand dollars.."' I said. Her eyes opened wide but then she went into her purse. She threw four different cards at my feet along with cash. "You want me to help you huh!?"

I nodded and bit my bottom lip. "I'm not mad about the taxes thing Shawn. I'm just upset at you. How could you be so irresponsible?"

I huffed and she looked at me. I shrugged it off. "How much money are on all of these cards?" I asked. "One of them has a million the others are just thousands. Use the one with the million. I don't know which is which though so you'll have to check."

I shook my head. "You don't have to do all that for me. I mean all I may have to do is shut down a few businesses."

She shook her head. "Take my money."

I took up her cards and all of the money she had on the floor. She wasn't done because I saw her dropping gold necklaces, chains, earrings, bracelets unto my feet. "I don't need those. Haven't used it in years."

I sighed. "I don't want you to think that I'm just going to come in here whenever I need help."

She took hold of my wrist and placed her lips on mine. Her hand held my right shoulder and her hair swayed unto my neck. I got lost and she passed her hands on my neck. She released the kiss and looked at me. "I'm not going to have my boyfriend in jail or dead." she whispered before gripping my bottom lip with her teeth softly.

I looked at her and nodded. She backed up and placed her hands on her hips. "Now, what about this man you made a bet with.."

I sighed. "If me and Sharon ever broke up the next woman I got would have to go on to him."

She passed her hands lower and bent her neck to the side looking at me sharply. "And what was the bet on?" "One of your thongs."

She did a small chuckle and turned around digging into her underwear drawer. She pulled out a thong and threw it at at face. I gripped it and laughed. I pretended to lick it with his tongue and she gave me a nasty face. We both shared a laugh.

"At least we have those secrets off my back." she said with a smile. I shook my head. "Beyonce.."

She looked at me and I laid on the bed. She sat down on it next to me and looked at me. "What else?" she asked.

I passed my finger up her back. "Sharon left a tape recorder in your room.." Beyonce looked back at me so fast. "That means she got the same thing I got."

I shook my head. "No, Beyonce...It caught kissing noises and me saying how much I love you.."

Her eyes opened wide and she just looked down at me