Chapter Thirty Eight: Sharon's Appointment**'

Carter   (The Next Day)

             laid back in my office chair. Beyonce hasn't arrived so I can't tell her exactly what time to be coming into the office. She really has me hooked on to her. I can't get enough. So, beautiful, so energetic, once she starts something she can't finish.

if you know what I mean.

I took the camera from my table and walked to the chair standing up. I hooked unto the stand that was on the ceiling. I walked back to my desk and grabbed another one. As soon as I stood upon the chair I felt something smack my ass. I looked back and Beyonce looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

I turned back around and hooked it up and looked back at her jumping from the chair. "You know, it's the opposite way around." I whispered before taking a great hold of her ass and smacking it afterwards. She let out a small groan and I chuckled at that.

She rolled her eyes. "You can't do that no more cause it hurts..."

I laughed. "It does doesn't it?" She pouted and flucked her eyelashes. "Okay, I'm sorry my princess."

She blushed but tried to hide it. "That's not going to change a thing. I'm still mad at you." she said. I held her waist. "Aw, I'll do it softer next time." I said gently patting her behind. She chuckled and gently pushed me away. "Boy, Bye."

I laughed and reached for her hips before bringing her real close. I pecked her lips and she stepped back. "Hold it there. Because, when I said give me what I wanted last night I didn't mean in your office."

I laughed and sat down in my office chair. "Babe, you know damn well if we were in a store you'd try to get me in the dressing room with you." Her eyes opened wide. "Okay, boy..Dream your fantasies."

I chuckled and sat back. "Okay. Now it's business time talking. Sharon is going to be here in about thirty minutes. at 7:45 I want you walk in. When you walk in I want you to look at her a type of way. Gauranteed she will get mad. Then I want you to hand me paper work and rest it on the table. When you do all that. You'll leave and she'll start talking about you. She will say something about me and your relationship and I will deny that. Knowing Sharon she will ask for a demonstration of how her "man" should have sex with her so she can go tell him. But, I will of course deny that in a smart way. She'll get mad and that's when the blackmailing starts. Okay now for the part I forgot to mention." I said talking really fast.

She crossed her legs and gave me full attention. "Go on."

"Alright, Right after her appointment with me she will come to you right after for whatever. I don't know why she signed up for you. Anyways, I am going to be giving you two cameras along with two stands. Hook them up before she comes in and turn them on with this remote when she walks in. She'll tell you her problems or whatever. Help her with them very wisely and remember give her your full attention. Don't let one problem that she say not drain into your brain. Listen wisely and remember each word andhow she placed them in her sentences. Okay, gauranteed she will start asking you about our relationship. I want you to also deny it. Get all of that on camera."

She nodded. "Beyonce, are you sure you understand?" I asked. She nodded again and I opened my desk digging for cameras. I took two along with the stands. I got up.

"Let's head on to your office."

She got up and I opened the door. We both walked out the door and walked to her office. She took out her bunch of keys and placed the right one in. She unlocked the door and we walked in. She closed it back and I took her chair and placed it where I wanted it to go. I stood up on the chair and hooked the stand on the roof. I placed the camera on and jumped back unto the floor. I dragged the chair to the front of her desk and went unto the chair doing the same routine over. Her head was facing the floor as I jumped down.