Chapter Eight: The Cheater**'

Beyoncé

I called Michelle. "Michelle, do you see my notebook?" I asked. "No. But, I see Jayson's own. Maybe he took yours by mistake." She said. I grunted. "Where did he say he was going?"

"Where does he normally go on a week day?" She asked sarcastically. I sucked my teeth. "Alright bye."

I walked out my office praying that my patients will stay where they are. I ran down the stairs since the elevator was currently being used. My mind clicked on something.

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself. I dialed Carter's number. "Beyoncé..." He said as a greeting. "Hey, can you please bring Mrs.Hallow in your office? I gotta run." I said.

"Help her with her problem?" He asked. "Yeah.." I entered my car and immediately pushed the key in pressing on the gas.

"Alright no problem." He said. "Thanks, take it out my pay check."

"You didn't have to tell me that.."

I laughed. "Bye.." "Later."

**3 Hours Later.

I burst open the office doors. "Good morning!" I said in a hurry. Sandra chuckled."Good'Morning. He is in a meeting right now." She said. "I don't care he has my things.."

She gave me a smile but then a frown. "It's an important meeting." She said. I sighed. "Who is it with?" I asked. "Yolanda."

I sucked my teeth. "Punch it open please."
She chuckled. "You've always been a busy person.." She said punching his door open. I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes running down the halls to his office. Before knocking I opened the door.

My jaw fell open. "No.." I said in an calm yet harsh tone. Yolanda jumped off of Jayson. Jayson watched me. I sighed. He was about to say something.

"Don't even.." I whispered going into his brief case pulling out my notebook. Yolanda watched me with a guilty look on her face and I watched Jayson's lips that were red now because of her lipstick.

"Babe. I had nothing to do with this." He said. I grunted. I was already missing everything at my office. I didn't even have the time to be mad. "You got herpes now." I said laughing. Yolanda's face turned red and I walked out of his office. I walked to Sandra. "Fire Yolanda.." I hissed. She nodded and did what I said.

That's what I love about using to work at this place. I can't believe I was that stupid to not think about their working relationship. I sighed and got into my car.

Well, at least they weren't having sex.

Yolanda looked like she was forcing him into it.

I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head. I should've went crazy on her. It's probably mostly because I'm a therapist and I never get mad that easily. But I wish I did get mad back there. I huffed and drove back over to my job.

***

Carter walked into my office and I already wasn't in the mood. He sat next to me. "I took care of all your patients." He said. "Thanks.."

He nodded. "What's the matter?" He asked. I shrugged. "Not in the mood I guess."

"Beyoncé, whats wrong?" He asked. I sighed. "I saw Jayson kissing someone today.." I said.

He seemed surprised. "You've said so many nice things about him and this bad thing pops up." He said. I placed my hand on my head and laid back. "It'll be okay.." He whispered. I looked at him. "Carter you don't even know.." I said. He stood up and went on one knee in front of me. I looked at him and he held under my chin..

"Carter.." I whispered. "Yeah?"

"Revenge isn't something I do often.." and with that I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips unto his completely blocking Jayson from my mind.

*****