Act XVIII:

Author's P.O.V.

Two days after the incident, Jungkook acted more protective to Jimin.. He usually send him to his next class and pick him up right after their class.. It was always like this even in Jimin's gymnastics practice..

'Jungkook, you don't have to stay here just for me.. I'm fine!' Jimin giggles and sat beside him. 'Don't you have practice?'

'I do.. But I prefer to stay here.. /sighs/ Keeping an eye on the most precious person in my life..' He cupped the smaller's cheek. 'Jimin, I'm gonna wait for the right time for us to be together..'

Jimin laced their hands together and stared at him..

'If you could wait for me until the sports fest ends, I-I'm willing to try and be yours.. J-just please, don't hurt me..'

Jungkook nods and finally kissed his forehead before embracing him tight..

'Don't worry, Jimin.. I'll make sure to take good care of you.. Thank you for trusting me and my feelings for you..I swear I won't hurt you..'

Deep inside, this was all lie.. For Jungkook, LOVING SOMEONE WITHOUT EXPERIENCING BEING HURT IS NOT TRULY LOVE..

Pain is always present in every relationship, most especially when the one of them gives more and the other one didn't even try to return the favor..

Was it really worth giving a shot when you don't really know the person behind his innocent looking mask?

************************************

Taehyung booked a flight back to Seoul the night before Jimin's gymnastics competition.. He didn't care anymore if his uncles are mad at him for ditching the entire family reunion that was planned 6 months before.. What he cared about is the fact that he might be able to see Jimin again..

And he needs to be there for him after all the things he heard from Jin about Jungkook..

They shouldn't be together by the time he arrives or he might kill someone without thinking straight..

////////////////

Hello again!! 4th update for today, am I right??