4 | "Help me ... please!"

Start from the beginning

I sound devious.

"That's your true intention?" Is it?

"Nah. I just want to be normal for a change. I mean, all our lives, we've been exposed to what, violence, gangsterism, vandalism, killing, murders, I just want to teach high school kids and be normal." Am I?

I was literally forced to take this position since my mother said that she will skin me alive if I just lazing around the house.

"Alright then. I'll do something about Alani's condition. She's pregnant?" I nodded.

"And she wants to keep it? Why? It's a seed from that man isn't it?" Let's just say her motherly instinct kicks in when I mentioned abortion.

"It's her choice beside, she can afford to raise a baby on her own." Asha sigh.

"Since you came to the school, the Special Class seems to be on everyones radar now. They quite famous before entering the special class you know. For their devious, evil deeds to other students. They used their power to walk all over the student body. Why do you think they're so secluded from the main campus?" Really? They all fine to me.

"Asha, Adelaide is here." Wait, did Elra said Adelaide?!

I gave my sister the eye as she smirks at me.

"What? She's my friend. Friends allowed to go to their friends house." She really made me feel all tingling now that she's in our house.

I followed Asha to meet Adelaide. 

Before I could get my feet in the living room, I froze when I heard Adelaide chuckle at whatever my mother was saying to her. Even her laughter makes me happy.

"Alright, who is the true idiot who interfere in Alani's life?" Whoa! Where did the sweet and kind Adelaide go?

"It's my sister, Sasha. Sasha, come here and meet Adelaide." I shake my head no as I walked backward. I didn't get to escape when inhit something soft that made me froze again.

"Come on, let's meet Adelaide. She has something to say to you." It's my mother! When did she get behind me?! She literally pushes me towards the living room.

"So, you're the one who interferes with Alani's life? Why?" She's so not the sweet and kind Adelaide I met before but she's HOT!

"Well, I'm waiting." She was crossing her hands while tapping her feet on the floor.

"Well ... I was just passing by when my student asked for my help. That is all." Adelaide sighed. What's the problem anyway?

"If this is true, you have to fix it because that ex-fiancée of her, he wants to kill every single one of the Bougen family for the embarrassment he suffered last night." He what?!

***

"Adelaide?"

"That's my name." She replied.