4 | "Help me ... please!"

Start from the beginning

"YOU BITCH!" He was about to aim his gun but I did a spinning kick onto his hand and he dropped the gun on the ground. I picked up the gun and it's my turn to aim at him.

"Alani, your decision please," I said as I glared at him.

"I want to be free, free from all of these. I want to graduate, Miss Sasha." That's a good decision.

With that said, I grabbed this man by the hair and shove the tip of his own gun into his mouth.

"You heard her, right? She wishes for freedom." He nodded, afraid that I might shoot his brain out. I patted his head before pulling his gun out of his mouth and face Alani.

"Well, a little punishment never heard a fly." While I was smiling at my student, I pulled the trigger and shoot both of his legs. It's been a while since I hold a gun.

Ahh .. the sound of his screaming really does make a good ambiance after all.

"Come on, let's meet your parents and I'll explain everything to them." Alani nod as she keeps looking at her bleeding ex-fiancée.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS BITCH!" I acted scared in front of my student.

"Oh no! My legs shaking!" I mocked him as I laughed before facing him.

"I have no regrets. If you wish to end me, come and meet me at my home. I'm sure my family would love to kill you as well. Let's see if you have what it takes to kill the Irisha." His eyes widen when he heard that name.

That shuts him up. Usually I wouldn't be using my last name in any situation but, to avoid more bloodbath, I just have to. I'm pretty sure Asha will have a field day if he decided to be a moron.

***

"I heard you're being nosy again." Asha barged into my room as I was about to strip my clothes off.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked.

"Ever heard of mind your own business?" She bantered.

"Ever heard of helping others? God! All that training fried your brain huh?" I was referring to her qualifications exams for Volin.

"Sasha, you can't help everyone. What you did, really put a lot of eyes on to us. The man you shoot is a member of a notorious gang!" That explain his attitude.

"So? We could kill him." I trace a line across my neck.

"Just because you're a graduate from Volin, that doesn't mean you can kill anyone." Says the person who exploit everyone's status for her own gain.

God, I just realized my mother raised a monster.

"Sasha, your an active assassin correct? Why would you expose yourself being a teacher?" She finally sounds normal.

"Remember that one song we heard in Pirates of the Caribbean? That pirate song?" She nodded.

"What was its first verse?" I asked.

"The King and his men stole the queen from her bed and bound her in her bones?"  I nod.

"What does the song meant by that?" I asked but she shrugged her shoulder.

"The word stole and bound in a song, what do you think happened to the queen while she was bound?" She sighs at my question.

"That doesn't explain my question, Sasha." I grinned.

"But it explained everything why I am an active assassin. I want to end these type of people from the very face of the earth. Since the students in my class from one of the most powerful family in the country, why not using them for my own advantage like how our mother did?"