Ashton found himself a girlfriend. I'm not talking about some rebound girl who hangs on his shoulder all the time. I'm talking about a decent girl... One that I actually like! She keeps him in line and isn't a pushover, but it's obvious that Ashton really likes her. I think he really needed her to be in his life. He's straightened out a lot. He's not the same type of person he used to be; the one who would drive past girls and whistle at them. He's matured immensely.

Ryan went back to Michigan to continue his college. Even though I don't see him much, we still talk and text. He hasn't told me anything about a girlfriend. I don't know if he is even looking. Sometimes I think it is still hard for him to let go of me in that way. I feel bad, but there isn't much I can do for him. I'm not going to go dump Matt of anything. That would be unfair to him and me. The best I can do is be there for Ryan and still be his best friend.

Tyler has grown a lot. He can now walk and says few words. Every day, he looks more and more like Danny. It must be hard to look at your child and see the face of a monster, but it doesn't seem to bother Ashley. She loves him all the same. It's so sweet; Devan loves Tyler as if he were his own. Tyler even calls Devan Dada. In fact, once we get home, Ashley is moving in with him. They look like the perfect family.

Right now we are on a family vacation in Florida. We are staying at a hotel by the beach for five days. My Mom thought it was a good idea for us to get away from Montana for awhile so we packed our bags flew halfway across the country. It's not exactly my idea of relaxing, but I'm not complaining. She's done so much to get this trip put together.

She even had to get the clear from my psychologist for me to come. Yes. After weeks of my parents begging, I finally agreed to going to a psychologist. I actually think it's helped me a lot. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, plus my psychologist is pretty cool so that always helps. Even though she doesn't fully understand me, she's always trying to and gives me somewhat helpful advice. Plus she also takes my side on most issues. For example, she convinced my Mom to let me go to college again, but it had to be local so I could continue my sessions with her. I can't complain, at least I get to move on with my life again.

Once I arrive at the lobby, I head over to the breakfast layout. I grab a muffin, a banana, and a carton of milk from the food lay out, and then I join my family at the long table. All of them are here already.

I was right about Caleb when I when I thought he'd get a lot of food. He has two plates, one piled high with scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. The other has two cinnamon rolls, a muffin, and a glazed donut. I'm sort of surprised he doesn't have a waffle. Maybe he's starting to watch what he eats.

Yeah right.

Devan, Evan, and Nick are sporting similar plates to Caleb, just not the same amount. They're able to fit it on to one plate each.

I sit down across from Mom, next to Caleb. She smiles at me. Our relationship has grown tighter over this past year. I think she's learning to accept me for what I am now, not wish for the innocent girl I used to be. We'll still have our disagreements about certain things, but I still feel like I have my Mom back. "Thank gosh you woke your brothers up. I was beginning to worry that they'd miss their favorite part of vacation," Mom jokes.

I laugh. Caleb grins shamelessly, food stuck on his teeth. I scrunch my face in mock disgust and say, "Eww." I nudge him on the shoulder to stop. Then I look back at Mom. "I couldn't let my baby brother starve, and if I would've let them skip it, I'd never hear the end of it from Nick." I take a bite from my muffin. Lemon poppyseed is the best.

Caleb takes a break from eating to say, "Come on, Shorty, you can eat more than that."

Whenever he gets the chance, Caleb points out he's taller than me. I stick my tongue out at him and take another bite. "I'm sorry I can't eat the whole buffet like you can. Besides, I'm going to hit the exercise room in a little bit."