I walked to the bench and sat there.

I look up the sky and think about Mina.

'Previously, you was here... But now, you're not...' I thought as I continue to look at the sky.

'This place used to be fill with memories and happiness, but now, it's just sadness and like now, empty...' I thought and chuckled.

"If I can rewind back to the time where my mistake starts, I will definitely stop. But saying this now is totally useless. Just find a new man that can take care of you." I mumbled and stand up.

When I turned to my back, I saw Mina behind me.

I look at her for a while before walking away.

'Don't ever talk to her again. You need to forget your feelings for her.' I thought and walked faster.

Once I reached home, I look at the time 9:59 and once I closed the door 10.

"Just on time." I said and went back to my room.

I took a short bath and laid down on my bed.

I was scrolling through those feeds on IG.

After I finish drying my hair, I put the towel aside as well as my phone.

Then I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning

I quickly wake up and do my same routine for morning.

I went to wear my shoes and went to school.

I was walking to school when Tzuyu suddenly give me a headlock.

"Bro! Why are you walking so fast?" Tzuyu asked and I just smiled to him.

"By the way, I heard that today will have 4 new transfer students. They are same class as us." Tzuyu said and I look at him.

"Guy or girl?" I asked and he touched his chin while thinking.

"Guy. All guys." Tzuyu said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? That's new... 4 guys transferred to here at the same time..." I said and Tzuyu laughed.

"How is that new to you? And didn't transfer to many schools too?" Tzuyu said and I elbowed his stomach.

"Bastard..." I said and walk ahead of him.

Soon, we reached uni and I walked down the hallway, walking to my locker.

Then I heard some girls squealing.

'Guess that they're here... Those girls... Really can't hold their hormones...' I thought and look at the direction where all the squealing come from.

Then I saw someone very familiar.

They look like my childhood friends, Ray, Connor, Tyler and Jordan.

I narrowed my eyes and look closely.

'Oh my god! It's really them!' I thought and run towards them.

I give them a group hug but they didn't respond to it.

Probably we didn't meet for a long time and they must think that I'm some random idiots that just run to them and hug them.

I'm not a loose person... 🙄

I broke the hug and look at them.

Ray seems like he remembered me.

"Wait... Son... Son Chaeyoung?!" Connor exclaimed and I laughed.

"Long time no see, brothers!" I said and they laughed together with me.