Nephilim by MissHeartbreaker18

SONG: Standing In Front Of You

ARTIST: Kelly Clarkson

REQUESTED BY:  UndercoverWerewolf

COACH: Hope

“Mom, I have to go, I’m off for my piano class today.”

A seventeen years old young lady with a curly red hair and bright blue eyes approach her mother as she finished her breakfast. She is small and thin if you could imagine her, but she’s indeed beautiful and attractive.

“Okay dear, just make sure to go home straight okay?” Her strict mother as usual reminds her.

“Yeah Mom I know, Bye.” She rolled her eyes as she hurriedly grabs her backpack and piano case; she kisses her Mom’s cheeks and bid goodbye too to her Uncle Marcus who is fixing their faucet, before stepping out of the door.

As Cassey disappeared on his Mom’s sight, Elena faced Marcus worriedly.

“Cassey did it again Marcus, I think she’s starting to become one of us.” On her left hand is an origami of a symbol so familiar to both of them.

Marcus took a slight glance at her then while continuing his work he answers her.

“You can’t hide her forever Elena, the truth will chase her. Whatever hiding and avoiding you do to her, day will come and she will completely inherit your power.”

Elena tiredly sits on the coach.

“I’m afraid; I’m scared to put her in a fight I failed to succeed. She’s my only daughter I don’t want to lose her.”

Marcus finished fixing the faucet and now faced the worried Elena.

“You can’t avoid her destiny, she is destined to become one of us, avoid it or not reality will lead her to the world of Nephilim. You just have to accept it and prepare for it.”

Meanwhile…

As Cassey stepped out of their gate, a guy wearing a black pants, a black vest with hood, and black boots follows her, acting really weird. It seems that she doesn’t notice the guy nor should we say that she doesn’t really saw him.

***

Cassey’s

“Aidan!”

“Oh babe! I thought you’re already going home because your very protective mother said so, I’m not expecting you would actually come.”

It’s 7P.M. and after my piano class, instead of going home I headed here because this guy texted me to hang out with our friends.

“Tss, as if I can resist you, knowing you..You’re going to ignore me again for weeks. “ I rolled my eyes.

“Really? Am I really like that babe?” He enveloped his arms to my waist and give me his famous smirk.

“Yah, and this famous lines of yours I’m getting sick of it..haha! Should I rephrase it for you babe?” I asked him while teasingly playing his polo.

“Aww C’mon don’t do it to me babe, I’m ashamed!” He seemed to blush and look away. But I manage to continue teasing him.

“Nah, whatever! You would tell me again ‘You always choose your piano lessons over me, am I really that unimportant to you? Is that piano lessons your boyfriend?’ like that huh.”

“Gross! Stop it babe okay? That sounds gay!” Now his face turned into very red. I laughed hard and I let go from his arms, but I stayed near to him.