Unconditionally by autumn_star

SONG: Soldier

ARTIST: Before You Exit

REQUESTED BY Toku_Hoshi

COACH: Hope

"Stop! Just… stop! Why are you helping me? I don't need you! Can't you understand that?" She shouted at him as frustrations rises up within her.

He pulled her into his arms and told her that everything was going to be okay, that everything will turn out like how it's supposed to be.

She couldn't contain her emotions  anymore and let her guards down and she broke down into his arms.

"Don't leave me" she told him

"Don't worry… I won't leave my little sister again" he said and kissed her on top of her head.

=======

"Rhea!" Called out her mom and anger in her voice could be heard.

Rhea ran to her mom trembling in fear, when she reached where her mom was she recieved a slapped from her. Rhea fell down on the floor, eyes watery for she was about to cry and her cheeks was red from that blow that she just attained.

 Her mom dragged her to the kitchen and opened the trash bin and there were shards of a broken glass.

"What did you do?" Her mom shouted, but Rhea didn't answer and it made her mom more furious.

She pushed down Rhea's head, almost touching the mouth of the trash bin.

"I didn't do that" Rhea muttered.

Her mom cupped her face and forced her to look at her "then how do you explain those? Huh?" Her mom said and as she dropped those words her gripped on Rhea's face tightened. Rhea tried to take her mom's hand off her face but she couldn't.

"Mom! What are you doing?!" Riley said as he burst into the kitchen. His mom pushed Rhea hard in the floor and he came rushing towards her and hugged her tightly, making her feel that she was secured in his arms and their mom just walked out of their house.

He took Rhea to her room and asked her if she was okay and said sorry to what his mom did to her.

He went back down to get some ice to put on Rhea's face to lessen the swelling. When he got back to her room he saw her on her side fast asleep and there were tears that escaped her eyes. He couldn't help but feel forlorn.

Their mom still cannot accept the fact that their father left them because of what he found out about Rhea.

==========

"She's an AB positive" the doctor said to them and the father looked at his wife confused because they're both an A positive. His wife was shocked as well at what the doctor had told them.

"How can you do this to me?" The husband whispered through gritted teeth but loud enough for Riley, to hear him who was just in the other room. Riley listened attentively for he was curious onto what his paremts were fighting about

"I didn't mean to…" the wife sobbed

"How do you fucking explain this?" His voice growing stronger as his anger explodes through the emotion that he was feeling towards his wife. Yet, he was holding back because he was thinking about his children, about Rhea eventhough he found out that she was not his own child.

"I'm sorry…" that's all his wife could say to him, for she was speechless to what have just happened, to what they found out. She was still in shocked that from that one night stand that she had she bore Rhea.