Houseki No Kyojin/Shingeki No Kuni 3

Jean Kirschein-Dalmatian Jasper
(Music and Official characters do not belong to me however ones that are not mentioned in the manga are mine or combined versions of Art Characters with the Houseki No Kuni universe)

(No stealing! You WILL get I trouble and I WILL notice, I'm on this Amino a lot! If you want to draw this character or make a story with this character then please notify me first, don't take credit, I know these are combined characters Into the Houseki No Kuni world but seriously no stealing)

Status: Taken by the Moon People

Age: 989

Nickname:
°Jasper
°Dal
°Spots

Race: Gem

Age: 899

Mineral: Quartz, Silicates

Chemical formula: SiO2

Color: Black, tan, white

Hardness: Hardness can range from 5 to 7.5, in this case, Jasper is a 6.5

Family: the other gems

Occupation: Fighter (former)
Therapist (former)

Teammate: Antarcticite (former)

Dalmatian Jasper(ダルメシアンジャスパーは, Darumeshianjasupā) is the first gem and only gem to have steel embedded into their legs and arms, the steel took patterns of loopy, tilted, and sparkling circles on their legs and arms and partially chest due to being born incomplete with many holes and dents. Their personality being automatically shy and snappy to others he prefers to be isolated and partner with only  Antarcticite. They show no remorse or regret for their sometimes hateful words. Gems question Jasper's relationship with Arc and wonder what exactly have they been through together. Jasper hates fighting amongst other gems and hate to be seen as a pushover or softy.

According to Arc, Jasper has an extraordinary amount of combat ability and and strategy but is too much to handle due to their uncontrollable attitude and suspicion of others. Jasper's steel body which keeps them wide awake and causes high anxiety for them. According to Kongo-sensei, the winter patrol is something Jasper refuses to do unless Antarcticite's safety is guaranteed. Not, the one close with Sensei, the one Jasper's been with since birth. They are also the very last gem to sleep due to some kind of insomnia so Jasper always gets to see Arc before he hibernate.

They spend their time during the day by the Shore of Nascancy waiting for Antarcticite to let them whisk them away and run away together since Jasper wants him all to himself. They are knowledgeable about things other Gems don't know just like Cinnabar and was recommended for Ice Flow breaking while the gems slept since he's always the last one to sleep and the first one to wake.

Appearance: They have a black and tan-ish white color scheme and wear the Winter Uniform. They also wear long leggings that go up to the mid thigh, gloves the left one being the tan while the right glove is black. He likes to wear black oxfords. They have a black undercut while the top is tan-ish white with black spots in his hair. His body is quite stiff and he always has his arms crossed with a aggravated look on his face.

Personality: They are gloomy at times and gain a serious depression after Antarcticite is taken and all that's left is his head. According to Arc, Jasper is far too wise and too gentle to be mentally scarred the way he was. Although the tries not to show it, they have some hope that Uvarovite will bring all the gems that have been taken back. He is depicted as being intelligent and a natural born leader, able to lead Bort and Onyx through several Lunarian attacks.

Relevance to the story: Dalmatian Jasper is a talented fighter and leader but their attitude and personality is toxic. A long time ago, Jasper brought Onyx to the edge and the two got into a serious fight that ended with Jasper insisting on living somewhere else away from others. Antarcticite came up with the idea of patrolling the land with Jasper since he knows Jasper really doesn't like being alone. Not wanting to separate the two gems, Kongo-sensei agreed to the plan. He once explained this situation to Citrine and apologized for still being unable to find a solution to help Jasper's paranoia.

Jasper plays a major part in Uvarovite's actions to kill all the Lunarians. They both meet indirectly for the first time when Antarcticite protects him from a surprise attack by the Moon People. During this time, Jasper reveals the shame they feel at themself and wish to run away with Antarcticite. After Antarcticite loses his arm Jasper forms a dangerous and deadly hatred for Uvarovite. Jasper does not usually show that hatred, it boils and rises with each passing day. So, when Antarcticite was taken Jasper lost his will to live and started hating himself.

After Jasper's head was brought to the moon, Rutile started researching the possibility of attaching Antarcticite's head to the body of Dalmatian Jasper.

When Jasper was protecting Uvarovite a spear came down and sliced Jasper's head clean off. He remained inactive for the longest time, approximately 85 years when Citrine does the pointless and necessary act of attaching Antarcticite's head to Dalmatian Jasper's body. It takes about another 85 years for them to wake up. Dalmatian Jasper falls into a deep depression and under no circumstances wanted to lose Antarcticite so he resigned from fighter to become a therapist for the other gems. Jasper keeps the outfit Antarcticite wore for safe keeping and transfers to a regular summer outfit with black long sleeve gloves with white spots.

Later, after Holly Blue Agate is taken, Jasper starts seeing Onyx more and slowly joins in on his emptiness. Meanwhile, purple diamond, smoky quartz, and Uvarovite are fighting a new type of suicide Lunarian that is followed by one like Shiro. After a very long while Jasper defends his friends and let's them all see what Antarcticite saw in him. However, to no avail, Jasper is taken to the moon and his last thoughts are Antarcticite. All that's left of him is a eyeball from Antarcticite.

Relationships:
Uvarovite: who used to spend a lot of time with him, says they can't relax near them. Generally, the Gems all know that they tend to not bother others, but the depressed and toxic aura emitting from Jasper is too strong to willingly want to be close to him.

Antarcticite: is incredibly friendly to Jasper as they were born one year apart and also because of some kind of romantic feelings; they can see what Jasper wants and feels, much to their annoyance, he wishes Jasper would talk more. Diamond says. Jasper cares so much he grabs a blanket and sleeps in the same room with Arc and doesn't actually fall asleep Antarcticite wakes up.

Bloodstone: Antarcticite envies bloodstone for his beauty and charm. Jasper wants blood stone to be safe too. This sparked tension between the three and Jasper learned that his "angels" were far from it.

Purple diamond: They found Jasper's personal diary and gave it to Kongo after he was taken. Though they agreed that Citrine and Jasper would be good partners, he knows Jasper will not leave his comfort zone. He knows that Jasper is constantly underestimated and missjudged which results in his cold behavior.

Sword: Had an average sword, used Arc's till he was taken

Extra:

Jasper is a microcrystalline form of the mineral Quartz and does not occur in visible crystals. It most often is in massive form, but may also be botryoidal, mammilary, and stalactitic formations, as smooth rounded pebbles, and as nodules.

Gem most similar to: Cinnabar