What it's like to be in a relationship with Cinnabar (canon universe)

-Cinnabar has a neutral amount of patience with Phos, but that doesn’t mean he's after someone stubborn or naive like Phos.

-Just because he can handle it doesn’t mean he wants a forceful, cocky gem that's full of himself.

-He would actally be a very sweet and passionate lover, all things considered. He’s very considerate and tries hard to understand his lovers feelings and often times likes star gazing with them.

-You help her appreciate the night lol

-If he knows his love had a particularly rough day, he’ll sing a lullaby or offer to go for a walk because he appreciates all the sweet things you do for him and effort you put in to visit him every day.

-He’s not demanding or jealous type, the only thing he'll demand is probably love and attention, but he is very thoughtful and finds himself worrying about you lot, especially if you are a Fighter.

-He’d be the type to hug (try to) and brush his fingers across every inch of your body because for some reason he can tell when a part of your body isn't yours.

-He’s a loyal partner and would never even dream of hurting you. He would want to stay by your side for as long as you would want to have him.

-He’d know that, at the end of the day, anything he has experienced and emotionally coped with will all be worth it just to see you happy by his side.