Houseki No Kyojin/ Shingeki No Kuni 2

Levi Ackerman- Onyx
(No stealing! You WILL get I trouble and I WILL notice. If you want to draw this character or make a story with this character then please notify me first, don't take credit, I know these are combined characters Into the Houseki No Kuni world but seriously no stealing)

(Music and characters don't belong to me)

Status: Active

Nickname:
°Oni
°Snake
°Emo-San

Race: Gem

Age: Unknown

Hardness: 7

Mineral: Agate

Chemistry: SiO2

Color: translucent to semitransparent, gray-ish and black

Family: The other gems

Occupation: Fighter (former)

Teammate: Holly Blue Agate (former)
Crazy lace agate (current)

Onyx(オニキス,Onikisu) is one of the Gems who are tasked of Icebreaking duty.

Appearance: Onyx has pitch black color scheme and wears only the winter uniform. They also wear the standard black shoes but no gloves nor socks as well a white cravat. Their hair is very short and in an undercut style. Their eyes are sharp and slant downwards. With arched eyebrows and a very feminine figure. Also they are the shortest amongst the gems.

Personality: They have a blank tone as well a strong French accent and believe that no one will ever be safe as long as the Moon people walk about. They are very cold-hearted and the chances of them being nice to you are very slim. The only gems they're nice to is holly blue agate and crazy lace agate. This cold side was shown when Uvarovite declared their hatred towards Lunarians and Diamond, Bort, Bloodstone, and Citrine wanted the other Gems' help capturing one without killing it, to which Onyx states that Uva is an asset to Gem survival and as 'intolerable' as they are, Uva must achieve their goals because Onyx beloved they were the only one who could do it. Other Gems comment that they are also very difficult to read in terms of both their mood and combat movements. They are also the quietest, shortest, and merciless gem out of the rest.

Relevance to the story:
They joined the other Gems pulling out the shell from pond, collecting Phosphophyllite's fragments, and collecting fragments that would be found in the Shore of Nascency when they were frozen in ice. They were also the first one to see Uvarovite's copper arms.

They joined the winter hibernation like the other Gems.

Onyx and Bloodstone have a terrible time getting along with each other.

When Phosphophyllite returned from the Moon, Onyx, along with Neptunite, Benitoite, Hemimorphite and Tourmaline faced Semi and the supposed Moon People attackers until Bort and Bloodstone arrived.

Relationship:
Uvarovite: its kind of like a 'father/son' relationship. They don't show it but they care for Uva deeply and exactly if not more than Bloodstone does for Uva.

Bloodstone: Utterly despise them. Thinks their too naive and willing to give up their life for Uva.
They have a hard time understanding them.

Citrine: Thinks their really smart and useful for strategy. Also helping Bloodstone and Rutile with repairing gems. However, they think Citrine is too weak and not ready for battle.

Holly Blue Agate: Cares more than the whole world. Would gladly sacrifice the other gems for Holly's safety. An unimaginable, immeasurable, unconditional, is for Holly.

Crazy Lace Agate: Thinks their utterly insane and beyond repair and should just hive themselves up to the moon people for their own sanity. But, they still care deeply for them.

Fire Opal: Likes to compete and argue with them. Doesn't like how much of a pushover they are. They know they can be quite sometimes but Opal doesn't make a squeak. They also don't like the distance between them. No prior knowledge is known about the other.

Kongo Sensei: They trust him a lot actually but they cautious around him. They know he hides secrets and distrust and mystery stir up great suspicion in Onyx.

Sword: its the longest sword, it's transparent and the sharpest as well

Extra: Onyx's larger family of agates are found as nodules or geodes in siliceous volcanic rocks (melaphyre, prophyry) with sizes varying from a fraction of an inch to a circumference of several yards. The bands are formed by rhythmic crystallization, but scientific opinions vary as to how.

Onyx is also different from Onyx marble, which is a translucent, hard, compact, dense variety of banded calcite or sometimes aragonite, which consists of parallel bands of calcite or aragonite similar to onyx. The color is usually white, green, grayish, red, or brown resembling true onyx in appearance.

Gem most simar to: Neptunite