-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.

Scott's POV

I carried Mitch in my arms all the way to the car despite his protests. I was radiating and I never felt such strong feelings to anybody else.

All past years, I had to behave, held back and froze the part of my heart, which belongs to Mitchy since childhood. I loved many boys and most of them truly, but there was always something missing. I couldn't give them all my heart and soul, because the frozen part was waiting there for HIM.

Don't look at me like that. I am desperate romantic, which is not a sin. I will be even worse, because now I can love him fully and openly. He gave me the most precious gift - his trust. He trusts me that I will not betray him. I will not hurt him and I will never ever treat him otherwise than with respect.

We arrived in front of his house. I parked the car and jumped from the seat to be able to run around fast enough to open surprisingly passenger's door for him. I gave him my hand and he gently squeezed it. "Thank you Scotty."

God I will do anything for you... Anything... That is scary...

-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Mitch's POV

When we walked hand in hand at my door, Scott peeked at my back. My face turned pink and I felt a growing heat in my body. I turned to face him. He looked at me with his eyes brighter than ever. With a gaze of pure happiness and love, he asked for permission to kiss me. I tiptoed and brushed my lips hungrily against his.

He lifted me up and pushed me back against the door. The kiss was desperate and full of lust. Our tongues moved in harmony. Scott squeezed my ass while holding me firmly. When I realized that we were still outside, I pushed him away. "Let's continue inside" I said with a smirk.

Scott sat me down and leaned on me. I could feel something was pressing against my ass while I tried to open the door as fast as possible.

Scott grinded his hips against my butt, while he kissed my neck. A little moan escaped from my lips. As soon as the door flung opened he pushed me inside against the wall and closed them with his foot. He started to grind his growing bulge against my thigh.

This boy is driving me insane. I took his beautiful face in my hands and admired his plumped pink lips for s moment. I looked him deep into his stunning blue eyes. Honestly, I could drown when I'm looking into his lust filled eyes.

Scott bit his bottom lip and I brushed my lips against his again. My tongue peeked his bottom lip and asked to enter. God he tasted unbelievably.

My hand was roaming his chest and I slipped underneath his shirt with my hand and pinched his nipple. He groaned and I felt my pants tightening.

Scott's POV

He is teasing me like a real pro. I wanted to be the nice guy, but come on! You can't do that to me Mitchy! You can't be just endlessly sexy and think that I can hold myself.

"What a sassy little queen you are, Mitchy. Do you wanna play?"

His eyes transformed to a wild animal. "Oh yes, sir."

Wait, what? ... Ok... I see what do you want... Just wait for it...

"Yeah? You want your daddy to take care of you?" He nodded and pretended to be a shy boy. "Then you have to beg me... I am not in the mood." I smirked.