Chapter 21: To Protect Your Close Friend

Start from the beginning

I walked beside her, "So. Where's John?"

"Just doing some errands." She shrugged, "Nothing much."

"Oh. You could've just hang out with him."

"I was busy." Sera sighed.

"I mean... You guys are a bit more closer." I smirk.

"... What do you mean." Sera turn to me with a glare.

I stood my ground, "Oh nothingggg~" I tease. I opened the door for her to 'Woaba Boba'

"John and I are just merely friends." She stood in front of me of the line.

"C'mon. You don't even have the slightest of feelings?" I tilt my head.

"No." Sera looked away quickly.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Well. I could help this one chick get a date with John."

Sera turned her body to me, "What?!"

I laugh, "Ah. So you do like him."

Silence overwhelm Sera. The Ace quickly turn around and head to the cashier who was patiently waiting for her.

I stood there and wait, smiling at her. 'Sera is a cute gal.' I chuckled to myself, 'but I ain't gonna do that to my friend John.'

Sera turn to me as she got the order and quickly walk herself out.

"Gah! S-Sera!" I went to the cashier, "Taro flavor. Make it fast." I placed down a five dollar. "Keep the change."

The cashier nodded and went to her employees quickly.

I turned around to see a blonde woman standing up and following Sera.

'Suspicious...' I turned around again and tap my finger on the counter a bit impatient.

"Here's your order sir." The female cashier handed me the boba.

"Thanks." I wink at her, "Mind if I pay you with my phone number as well?"

She blushes quickly and looks away, "Sorry. I'm already taken."

"Oh." I laugh, "Worth a shot. Have a nice day."

"You too." She smiled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly stalk the two, making sure I don't get enough attention.

The blonde quickly walk quickly to Sera, "Excuse me, young lady!"

I stopped and turn my body around to hide my face. Pulling up my hood as I turn.

"Yes." Taking no notice of me.

"Sorry to bother you. It seems I left my phone at home. Would you mind telling me the time?"

"Oh yeah. Sure."

'Oh. Nothing to suspicious.' I sigh, 'I guess there's nothing to be worried about.'

"I've got this important presentation today! It's unlike me to be so careless!" The blond smile at her, "Ah, maybe I'm too nervous. That's why I forgot!"

Seconds later, I heard a phone drop to the concrete floor and I turn slightly and see Sera, eyes widen, her phone on the ground.

'... Okay. Something to be worried about now.' My eyes glow slightly as I inspect her Aura. '... That's not good. Her Aura has basically became weaker.'