- Q & A -

It's questions from my DM from my friends :

Q : What's the #werewolf ability?

A : Well from what I've learned and I read about the story of werewolf, the werewolf has an ability to talk via mind to each other so that they can't caught up when they get so enemy and they also have an ability to shift from the #human form to the #wolf form without waiting for the full moon then they can healing their selves with very than the human and they can healing human too, as for the #elder of the werewolf, they born with the special ability like Telekinetic and others ability

Q : Is #Anita will be #Liam #mate ?

A : All I can say is, we'll see and you must to read my book to find out who's going to be Liam mate.

Q : So is #Liam gonna #date his #sister if she's not his sister?

A : Yes, Liam definitely want to date her but she's not his mate after all so he keeps to search for his mate.

Here's from my readers :

From @mattone4u
Q : Where are you from?

A : I am from Indonesia, yeah!!🇮🇩

From Hayesterry332
Q : If you were the cat, what would you do?

A : Well, if I was a cat I probably do nothing and just play.

From Jacobsa087
Q : Why you always made the characters of the girl shy and bullied?

A : Well I thought why not? I think maybe by creating the characters of the girl being bullied will motivate people not to bully anyone by what they looked or what they do or whatever. Also, for the bullied people I think it'll motivated you to be brave and to make you feel wanted and to motivated you that the family/ the real friends of you will always support you no matter what they say about you.

From Salexa768
Q : Are you a Taylor Swift fan?

A : Hell yes I am, I'm a swifties from like her 'Speak Now' album on around 2011 then to 'Red' era, '1989' era, until now 'Reputation' era and I think I'm a fan of her because she has a good vocal voice and her voice just amazing and soothing.

From Theotrump14
Q : Why are you got the inspiration to make this book?

A : Well honestly like what I said at the first author note. I get inspired by 'Mated To The Alpha King' by @sannyaahh. But also I love Twilight movies and books too so then I write this book.

From @taylorswift1308
Q : You are very talented, you know?

A : Why? Thank you so much. But I'm still learning to be an author you know, I'm still a amateur writer.

From Yuriyoue
Q : What's your favorite foods? And why?

A : Well, I got many favorite food so, first noddle because I love the taste of noddle. Second, fried chicken because I ate it since I was like 4 or 5 years old. Third, Tuna pizza because I love pizza and tuna very much.

From Jacka7706
Q : What's your favorite color?

A : Blue, White, and Green.

From Ratu1989
Q : Do you have any siblings?

A : Yes I have. I have a younger sister and she's 12 years old.

From Casandar113
Q : What's your favorite album of all time?

A : Handwritten, 1989, Purpose, Reputation, Red, Mind of Mine, Nine Track Mind, X (Ed Sheeran), ÷ (Ed Sheeran.

From Aaan14
Q : Do you have any favorite books to read?

A : I have a lot. In Wattpad I like reading a Werewolf story, Teen Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Romance.
But for novel, I think I liked Harry Potter, Twilight, Hujan, The Kissing Booth, Sabtu Bersama Bapak, and others.

From Taylortrent86
Q : Do you planning to make a sequel to this book?

A : I was planning to make a sequel for this book but it's not going to be publish on anytime soon but I already planned on making my new story so hopefully you'll like it.