People Change

🐺--------------------🐺

l ι a м

By the time, I woke up and the pilot say that we will landing and tell us to use our belt because it may be a bit shaky when we landing.

After we landed, we got up from our seat and took out our suitcase then we heading to leave the plane and first we heading to the immigration office to report that we have reached the American from the UK.

Suddenly I missed my home there and I just sighed then took a deep breath then we got into the taxi we waited for the taxi until it came after that we all hop in. Like always me and Alex in the back while Vicky in the front passenger seat.

We told the driver to drove us to the
"De Luxe Lieu" apartment and I knew this apartment is very expensive and I tried to refuse my father to bought this place but he keeps bought it so anyways I can't do anything but make this apartment as my own home.

We arrived at "De Luxe Lieu" apartment and I handed the driver some money and the driver told us it's too much but we refused when he want to gave the money back. Then he accepted it and thanked us and we hop off then brought our suitcase in the apartment and met the receptionist to get our cards and then the servant got our suitcase.

Then we got our cards for our room and we make our ways to the lift and waiting for the lift. We stepped at the lift and we got into the floor of our apartment room.

We make our ways there and use the cards we got earlier to open the door to our room. So we got 3 cards for our room in case that if we come late we can use our cards to enter the room.

When I opened the door I widening my eyes in disbelief because this apartment is so big and it's very luxury I bet my father put much money here.

"Wow!" That's all I said followed by Alex and Vicky as well too.

Then I scanned the room and I walked towards the living room it has a luxury sofa leather with some 85" Flat Smart TV hanging on the walls.

"I couldn't believe we're living here!" Alex said as he sat down beside me and the amazed expression clearly showing by looking at his face.

"Me neither!" I said as I noticed that Vicky went to pick some room I guess because I can heard he climbed the stairs to the second floor.

Yeah, this apartment is probably very big and it has second floor too and I think it's very cool that we can live here in California with such a great apartment as it.

I got up and told Alex that I will have the room near the stairs and Alex decided to have a room beside me. Vicky has his room across me and Alex.

When I open the door my jaws dropped because the room is as luxury as the other of course. And I made my way to the king size bed in the middle of the room and lay myself down there while staring at the ceiling.

Then my door burst open and revealing Alex stood there and he came closer to me and sat beside me.

"Hey bro, let's get us some foods because it's already 8PM here and we hadn't eat yet since we were at the plane" And I nodded at him and got up to make my way to Vicky's room across us to ask him if he wants to join us for a foods.

I knocked on his door and after that the door burst opened and revealing Vicky who stood there while crossing his arms on his chest while raising an eyebrows to me.

"What do you want!" He snapped at me and it's make my wolf growled at it and want to jump out and rip off his throat.

"Whoa there, don't be rude I was going to ask you if you want to join with us for some foods!" I said as I watched him sighed and nodded at me.

"Okay, I'll come. I'll have my phone first" He said as he disappear to his room to grab his phone. And come out to me when he grabbed his phone.

"Ready? Come on!" I said as he nodded at me then I heading downstairs as Vicky followed behind me and I spotted Alex who had wear his snickers standing there waiting for us.

"Come on!" Alex said as I put on my snickers so did Vicky.

Then we left our room and we heading to lift and got to the lobby. After that we heading to leave the building and since my father told me that he got us some car for drive, I quickly headed to the parking lot and I spotted a black Lexus LX570 park there beautifully.

"Woah, don't say that our baby right there!" Alex exclaimed as he staring at the car with amusement in his eyes.

"Yeah, that's our baby!" I said as I smiled and opening the driver seat and hop in then followed by Alex who sat beside me in the passenger seat and Vicky on the back passenger seat.

I started the engine and I asked them where we heading are and we decided to go to McDonald's since it's the closest place here and the only one we found when we heading to the apartment earlier but I bet here in the Los Angeles has many restaurants nearby but I don't know where it is because I just new moved here.

We arrived at the McDonald's and we all hopped off from the car and make our ways entering the McDonald's and we ordered for our foods.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Said the girl who standing in the counter with her boring voices that I can tell she's very tired and bored here.

"Um, I will have a Big Mac with a soda please and what about you buddy?" I asked Alex who stood there scanning the menu.

"I probably have a Big Mac with some French Fries and a Fanta please" He ordered and then I turned my gaze to Vicky who looking to the menu.

"I don't have any idea so I will have a same foods as you, Li" And I quite surprised with his nickname that he gave to me. It's very long time since he calling me that name and I smirks at him.

"Okay, so we ordered the Big Mac and a soda two and Big Mac with a French Fries and a Fanta one" I ordered as the girl nodded and put the order.

"Okay, it will be $12.76" She said as I handed her $20 and she willing to give me the chance but I refused it and told her to save the change and her eyes lighting with happiness as she thanked me.

Then we ate our meals as we talking to each other and I just realized that Vicky got along with me and Alex after all. I smiled at myself that I'd success to make him get along.

By the time, we finished and we heading back to our apartment for take a sleep because tommorow will be the first time we starting the school here.

We arrived and I say good night at Alex and Vicky and Alex said back at but Vicky just nodded probably won't make himself looks going to be good with us and I looked at Alex who staring at me with that looks on his face.

'I think he'll get along with us after all' he said via our mind and I nodded at him and smiled.

Then I heading to my room and strip off to my boxers then crawling at my bed and I sighed.

'People change, I think?' In my thought as I starting to drift to my sleep.

🐺--------------------🐺