Tell Me What Happened

l ι a м

"Okay, I will tell you what's wrong with me" she said as I wiped her tears off.

"First, I want to ask you some questions?" Said my mum while looking directly into my eyes with very serious.

"Okay!" I said to her and she nodded and looking at our hands.

"Are you sure you're ready for this moving out idea?" Ask my mum with concerned in her voice.

I know why my mum asked me that cause she's probably fearing that I might get hurt by another person in the new place and she's fearing I might catch up by some hunters in California.

"Mum, I will be fine in there. I am a grown man so I will be fine there besides Alex will joining me there to high school so you don't have anything to worry about, okay?" I said with a reassuring tone to her and she just shook her head and sighed.

"But you know I have a feeling, that will be something happens there. I know it's just a feeling but you know the mother feeling is always right, right?" Said her while looking me in the eyes and I nodded at her words.

"Yes, I know a mother feeling can't be wrong but I have to go there and have to continuing my education in there" I said as she got up so do I.

"You were right, I think I just overthinking that you will leave us and me here all alone" she said with sobbing at me and I go to wrap my arms around her and giving her some bear hugs.

"Mom, I will never ever leave this pack forever and I will never leave you either. But I still have to go to California and continuing my education. I promise if get a chance to back here, I'll go back here straight" I whispering at her and she nodded at my hugs and we pull apart.

I look at my mother beautiful eyes and so she is. Then my mom smile at me and give me another bone crush hugs.

"I love you, Liam Andrew Hayes. Very much and forever" whispered my mom in our hugs and I whispering the same to her and we pull apart.

"Okay, now take a bath and pack all of your things then approach us in the dining room for our last time breakfast today before you going to California" she said and I nodded at her then she closed the door and went downstairs.

I sighed and grab some towel and some clothes for me to wearing. Then I take off my shirt and stripping to my boxers. Suddenly the door banged open and revealing my real enemies aka 'Vicky'.

"You're ready to leave this sh*tty places, Hayes?" With mocking voice then with his devilish smile.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! you can't say our pack is a sh*tty places, you were raised here too!" I said while glaring at his eyes and I watched his eyes changing the color from blue color to that gray color.

"It's not going to be right!" Said my wolf in my mind.

"You're right Chandler!" I said to Chandler my own wolf inside my body.

"Vicky I won't picking some fight cause your childish attitude" I said and he just growled at me.

"F*ck, what would we do Chandler?" I asked my wolf and he just humming at me.

"Let me take over a half of your body and confront him!" Said Chandler with growled then I nodded at him.

I let my wolf take over a half of my body and suddenly I feel the strong power from my own wolf then my eyes changed from dark brown to the yellow color.

Then unexpectedly he went first and trying to tackled me but failed cause I moved behind him and starting to grab his neck by my arms and he growled at me.

"YOU WILL LOSE THIS TIME!" then he growled at me and he pulled my arms off of his neck and he looked at me with his grey eyes and I do the same.

"I CAN'T LOSE! 'CAUSE YOU'RE THE LOSER, GLAINE!" I growled at him and he running towards me and trying to punch me in my jaw but unexpectedly the door barked open and revealing my father who with his fast motion ability take Vicky's hand before he punched me in the jaw.

"CAN'T YOU TWO BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER OR AT LEAST NOT PICKING SOME FIGHT LIKE THIS!" Said my father with anger in his voices and I relaxing myself and shift back to my human form.

"Now, Vicky shift back to your human form!" My father ordered him but he just growled at my father.

"VICKY SHIFT BACK TO YOUR HUMAN FORM NOW!" Said my father with anger in his voices and I can feel my father power through Vicky wolf form and then Vicky shift back to his human form.

"Tell me what happened to you two?!" Ask my father with frustration at me and Vicky.

"He's the one who started the fight, father" I tell my father the truth cause he's the one barked my door and picked the fight first.

"Because you're the one who made me like this" said Vicky growled at me and my father sighed with frustration.

"I think the moving out idea is better than make you two here and fighting in front of our pack" said my father and I nodded at him to agree that.

"Now, I want you both to pack your things and go to California straight" said my father and I widening my eyes at that.

"You mean he come with me to California?" I ask him and he nodded at me.

"Yeah, I don't have any choice than make you both go along with" said my father and I just sighed in frustration and go to take a bath.

---------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this part and vote for me and don't forget to follow my Wattpad to see another books that I've been created...