Welcome Home Kyra

Start from the beginning

"Ready?" Jay said .

I looked up. "Yup."

I opened the door and saw the guy.
I stood in front of him and threw the pictures of all 6 girls down in front of him while saying each name.

"You wanna Tell me how that happened?"I said looking at him.

"Those whores are drug addicts."

"Drug addicts? You know what I think. All your clients got tired of these girls. So you didn't have any use for them! So you needed to get rid of them. You drugged them and then dumped them. Does your wife know how you treat these woman? Does she know what you do for living? Have you ever thought about her?"I asked. He just looked at me.

"You're going to prison forever. There's no other way around it.If you cooperate with us. Maybe I can get a few years shaved off. So you can be with your wife. You need to tell me where the rest of the girls are, and I'll get you down to manslaughter." I said to him lying through my teeth. I have no ability to do that.

Jay looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really?" Ricardo asked smirking.

"Ya! You just got to tell me where they are."I said.

"Corner of 36 and Hubbard."He said.

"Are you lying to me?"I said putting everything back in the file.

"No."

"Great."I said.

"And by the way,Youre still going to jail for murder." I said and left the room.

"Is that how they do it it NY? Get people by lying?" Jay asked.

"No. How we do it in New York is we get our people to talk."I said walking back into the bullpen.

"What we got?" Voight asked.

"A gullible dumbass who doesn't give a shit about his wife. The rest of the girls are on the corner of 36th and Hubbard."  I told the group.

"Rhodes you were in there for maybe 5 minutes." Ruzek said.

"I know how to get people to talk Ruzek.What are we waiting for?Lets go!"I said.

"You heard her.Get your vest on!"Voight ordered.

~~~~~~

" Ruzek, Rhodes, Burgess, Halstead take the back of the House. Atwater, Upton And I will take the front."Voight ordered

I was the leader of the back of the house and I got into position and pinged in to Voights radio.

"Ready back here."

"Hit it."

I kicked the door down and put my gun up I looked around and saw a door, I opened it and it lead to stairs and strong smell of bleach

"Right behind ya Rhodes." Ruzek said turning his flash light on.

I nodded and turned my light on and went down the stairs.

We got to the bottom of the steps and saw another door with a lock and the only way I could get it open is if I shot the lock.

I pinged everyone's radios. "Shooting a door with a lock on it."

I shot the lock and it busted open, I opened the door and saw 12 girls chained up to a wall, dead.

"Dear god." Adam said.

I pinged into everyone's radios and dispatch.
"5021 George we have 12 doAs on 36th and Hubbard. Role in MEs and make the proper notifications."