"Well I hope your the 'royals' burn in hell" I said grinning. His smiles and devilish giggles stopped and his eyes started to glow. "They will rise and you will fall. Nothing can stop that" he started digging his class into Lukas's throat and I quickly zoomed over to him and throwing the guys against a tree. I looked back to Lukas and he looked alright seen as he almost got killed. The guy got up and stared at me grinning. He started to shift and then ran towards me. I punched him in the face and then grabbed his neck and bit down hard causing him to whine and whimper in pain.

He shifted back and couldn't stop screaming "Lukas go and get everyone we're not going to school today" I said still staring at the guy holding his head while rolling around in the dirt. "Okay" I heard him run off to get them. I knelt down next to him and he grabbed my wrist and in a second I was no longer in the woods, I was unable dark room where the only light was coming from a corner where there were tons of people. People at the back were just standing staring while the people closest to the corner looked like they were hitting something. I walked closer and everyone stopped and turned to me. I stopped walking and stared with wide eyes wondering what they were going to do to me.

I looked in the corner and there sitting crying was the guy I bit just seconds ago. "What is this place" I asked "this is their personal hell that you created" one woman said "so this is why they always scream out in pain because they sit in here with you beating them up?" I asked walking closer to him. "No we all show him and make him feel the pain he out us through when he killed us, all of us" she said. "We get revenge and after we show him our death from our point of view it forever plays in his mind and he forever feels the pain. And then we get to move on" a teen said. "Wait so he killed all of you" I said with tears in my eyes.

An older woman walked over to me and hugged me tightly then pulled back looking at me with a smile "yes but don't be sad because what you have done for us will finally let us move on. All of us will forget this pain because he is the one who has it all now" she said smiling "and we all thank you".

All these people died because of him, women, children elders all people who were probably just living their lives and then he walked along and destroyed it. I knelt down and grabbed his face with one hand feeling anger and pain from God knows where and move into him. His eyes become bloodshot instantly and he started to go red and his veins started to budge out. I pushed his head against the wall and he was still red I guess that's me giving him some pain to add with the others.

"You best be getting back with your family and friends" the woman said with a smile "yeah I hope you all have a good after life and believe me this guy will be living the rest of his life in pain for what he's done" I walked away and watched them all go back at him again. Soon everything turned black and I was back in the woods, I freed my hand from his grip and pushed him back to the ground. "SHUT UP!!" I shouted in an  voice and he did. But it just looked like he was holding the scream in oh well I don't really care.

"WHERE IS HE IM GONNA CRACK HIS SKULL IN!!" I turned around and smiled at Kris's protectiveness "brother do you not think I can handle these things myself" I said pointing to the guy squirming on the floor. He came up to me and gave me a hug "I think you can it's just what if you were ambushed like last time. We're all better together" he said finally letting go of me. "Well I'm not done yet, I wanted Lukas to get all of you so I can tell you to watch your back" I looked at Lukas and smiled. "Even though all of you can stand your ground, doesn't mean you can't get taken down I mean Lukas was seconds away from death and he was, is a pack warrior" I said to them.

"Anyway I won't be in school today I need to go and sort this guy out" everyone started leaving apart from Mars and Kris "what's up?" I asked them slowly walking back to the guy. "Where ever you're going I'm going with you" Mars said "me too" Kris added. "Kris if something did happen then I might-" he cut me off and looked at me "then change me into what you guys are, I've looked things up and you bring me now wouldn't change anything about you creating a pack" he said with pleasding eyes. "please" i just sighed "ugh fine but i really wanted to do this at once so everyone can go through it together and help eachother" i said.