Before We Start...

Hey you guys! This is my FIRST Asean FanFic book and I am really happy that I make this book.

Some of the characters of this book are my Hetalia OCs and some are not.

Anyway, let's predict the genders and abilities of the characters:

Brunei: Male; Attacks with Nature

Cambodia: Male; Great Warrior (no idea of abilities)

Laos: Female; Great Warrior (no ideas actually)

Vietnam: Female; Great Warrior (for real, she's a headstrong)

Myanmar: Male; A Clever Warrior?! (No ideas for his abilities)

Thailand: Male; A friendly warrior with his elephant, Toto (Aahh! Why My brain sucks, I Mean lacks of ideas?!)

Singapore: Male; A great sailor of times in Southeast Asia (Maybe, you can help me :)

Malaysia: Male; With great abilities from his ancestors and people and has a great, secret weapon, durian (Give me some ideas for greater abilities)

Philippines: Female; has a big, angel wings (represents her as a major Roman Catholic country in Asia), can summon mythical creatures like Norway, fights with the martial art of Arnis and armed with a rossary on her neck and a yoyo in her pocket. (Wow! I got so many ideas about her!)

Indonesia: Female; Originates the spices of a lifetime (wHat aN IDeA!!!), has a unique kind of magic (WHat mAGic?!) and I so-called goddess of beauties... (I adore her...:)

That's all! Thanks to IAmHetaliaCambodia, AshuriNikoru, and Euphrates_Katyusha for being my inspiration for this Fanfic... And please... Help me to gave some characters a greater ability...