Boy trouble

Boy trouble!

It was early Monday morning and I had just left for school. My brothers Sam and Dean had left town a few days ago, so I was on my own.

"Hay Winchester!" I heard a smooth voice call.

I turned around to see that it was Ace, my boyfriend. He came up to me and put his hands around my sholder and we kept walking.

"Hay"  I answered

He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing I just have a really hot girlfriend." He smirked.

I smiled and looked at him. He was wearing black jeans, an army green t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

"You don't look too bad yourself babe." I smiled and slapped his ass.

We reached the school a few munits later and went our separate ways. My first class was math. I got to class on time and sat in the back as usual. I was the best and most respectful student in my class. Class began. In the middle of class my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ace.

"My locker after school be there."

I didn't answer because it was class time and that would be rude. But then my phone buzzed again.

"Please??♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥"

And again

"With cherries on top????♡★♥☆♡♡♥♥★★☆☆"

"Don't make me beg.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡★♥♥♥♥♥♥"

At this point I was choking down laughter and a slight blush.

"Okay I'll be there" I texted back and then put my phone away.

I made it through the long day and was heading to Ace's locker. It was on the other side of the school. (since he was one year older than me and a seinor)

I sprinted to Ace's locker. Upon my arrival I noticed that he was happy to see me, in more ways than one. I walked up to him. He grabbed me by the waste and pulled me close. He put his hands in my back pocket started kissing me. I pressed my body against his and kissed back.

"Uh....hum" I heard in the back of me.

I turned around and there he was, standing in surprise.

"Shit" I whispered under my breath "Oh hi Dean"

"Yeah hi" he sarcastically scuffed.

Ace was still standing in the back of me, totally confused and scared. Dean looked at him and spewed,

"Hell no!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I was furious.

"Dean let go, it isn't what it looked like. You don't even know him, what the hell Dean?" I protested as I punched his arm and he dragged me to the impala.

I ripped your hand from his grip and shouted

"Dean,  no!"

He chuckled and got a crazy look in his eye. This only ment one thing.

"Dean don't! Don't you dare!"

He scooped me up off my feet and threw me over his shoulder. There was no use in fighting now. He plopped me in the car and drove off.

Sam (my other brother) looked at Dean and asked what had happened.

"Why don't you let Ziea tell you?"

Sam turned around and looked at me for an answer. I looked at him and fake smiled then looked at my phone.

"I don't think she wants to tell me Dean."

"Okay then I'll tell you.  Our little sister, who is only fourteen years old, was shooting for second base."

"Thats not what was going on Dean." I said in defense.

"Oh really? Enlighten me."

"We were just kissing that's all."

"Yeah right........ I got to be all kinds of stupid to believe that. His hands were in your pants, not to mention what was going on in his."

"His hands were where?" Sam yelled

"They were not in .......... oh come on I don't complain when you guys come home with........"

Dean cut me off.

"We're grownups we can do whatever the hell we want, we're not fourteen. "

We pulled up to the house and I ran inside in front of them. Dean and Sam both angrily walked in. I rushed to my room and locked the door.

"Z we're going to have to talk about this." Sam called.

"Yeah well we have to talk about my allowance too but you don't want to so I guess we have a problem."

There was a silence.

"Okay come down now!" Dean shouted.

"No!" I retorted

I heard foot steps then 'BANG!' Dean kicked down my door. I shrieked and he dragged me down to the living room.

He let me go and joined Sam . I shot them both a deadly glare. Sam came to me and said that this would be handled like all other family disagreements.  We were going to fight for it. This is usually what Sam and Dean would do when they were mad at each other, but I had some training so I was ready. I agreed and without any warning Dean charhed at me. Within seconds I was pinned on the floor.

"You are too young to have a boyfriend also that guy is way too old for you."

I rolled my eyes. I locked Dean's feet and rolled him over.

"He is only one year older than me and I'm fourteen not four, you can't treat me like a baby forever. Plus he's really nice and I like him."

Dean slid out from under me, I quickly got to my feet.

"Have you seen the way that guy dresses? Only one type of guy dresses like that they usually ain't good."

Then Dean lunged at me but I dogged him and jumped on his back.

"He dresses exactly like you dean!"

Dean managed to get me off of his back and pinned me to the nearest wall.

"Exactly! That's why I don't like him."

Dean loosened up. I smiled. I knew he had a bad rep when it came to this sort of thing.(girls, or in his case heart broken women) I hugged him and said,

"Just give him a chance? ...........Please?"

I gave him your best puppy dog eyes. Then he broke.

"Fine but I still gotta have a talk with this guy."

                                                 THE END