Nightmares

My brothers and I had just come back to the bunker in late Wednesday night after ganking a jin. I was tired so the first thing I did was take a shower.

As the warm water in the men of letters' shower cascaded over me I close my eyes. Then it was like I was back in the jin dream. You know the cliche one where the boys and I actually have a family and we're actually happy. Yeah, that one.

But this time it was different. You know a jin dream is supposed to be happy, so you never want to leave but this one was the exact opposite, it was horrible. The jin we had just killed came out of nowhere shot the boys and John (my sorry excuse for father) disappeared (as usual) then, it was just me and him. He looked at me with this crazy gleam in his eyes.

"Ziea!"

Dean shouted waking me out of my shower dream.

"You planning on spending the rest of the night in there or what?" Dean huffed.

"Sorry I'll be right out" I stammered.

I got out, got dressed (in the most comfy PJ's I could find) and went downstairs.

"Finally." Dean sighed in relief.

Then he rushed upstairs into the bathroom.

"Why is he in such a rush?" I asked Sam.

Sam smirked and said,

"You know Dean is a high maintenance princess"

I chuckled and laid down next to Sam on the couch, I put my head in his lap and closed my eyes. This time I dreamt that it was me and the boys alone. We were at an amusement park . Like we went on a hunt, we were actually just having fun. Then, something happened and Dean got really mad. He started yelling at Sam. Then he threw him on the floor and started beating the life out of him. When he turned around eyes were pitch black.

Then I woke up screaming, in my room. How did I get into my room? Sam and Dean came into my room guns blazing.

" Z, what's wrong, why are you screaming, is something in here?" Sam fired off questions like fireworks.

" No, no ... I just had a bad dream... I'm sorry... Go back to bed. "

They turned around and started to leave he knows already halfway out the door when I shouted,

"WAIT!!!"

"WHAT?" They spun around.

" I'm sorry... Can... Um... Can you guys stay with me ...please? " I asked.

Sam smiled and said,

"Sure anytime kiddo! " and he got into bed next to me.

Dean sighed and said, "Okay but no painting fingernails and braiding each other's hair."

That made me chuckle and he got on the other side of me. I felt really comfortable and warm in the middle of both my brothers. I sighed and close my eyes. I hugged Sam and Dean hugged me and we slept.

It wasn't long though before Sam and Dean were shaking me to wake me up from yet another jin imposed nightmare. This time because of how tired and utterly scared I was (because let me tell you when you're in a jin dream it feels real). I started crying.

Dean looked at me with his fanfiction green eyes and smiled then he began to sing.

Hey Jude
Don't make it bad
Take a sad song
and make it better

Remember to let her
Into your heart
then you can start
to make it better

Sam smiled, enjoyed in.

Hey Jude
Don't be afraid
You were made to
Go out and get her

The minute you let her
under your skin
then you begin
to make it better

I giggled and hugged my big brothers. And joined in for the chorus.

And anytime you feel the pain
Hey Jude refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulder

For well you know
that its a fool
Who plays it cool
by making his world
A little colder

After that we spend the rest of the night singing slow classic rock until we all fell asleep and had sweet dreams.

THE END

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry this one is so short and sorry about not updating ill try harder to update more often.
Thanks for voting and commenting.
Bye.