The first story. A bad day at school.

"Ring" school was finished. I had just had the worst day of my life. I didn't know why but bad things just couldn't stop happening to me. I got hit by a ball in gym, knocked down in the hall and to top it all off I had just gotten beat up. My body was throbbing but my face hurt the most.

I walked as quickly as I could to get home. My two older brothers (who were taking care of me since our parents were dead) would be home from work soon. Knowing them they would probably hunt down and murder the two sons of bitches who beat me up. I couldn't let that happen.

On reaching my house I got inside quickly and went to the bathroom. I looked at my aching face in the mirror and realized that my eye was swollen. I grabbed my makeup and tried to hide the redness.  I knew that this would not end well, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

I got in the shower and turned on all the cold water. "Maybe this will work like an ice pack" I thought.  Then I heard the front door open.  They were home.  What was I going to do? All the makeup had just washed off. I could lie to them , yeah I could say that I fell..... or I could just hide it.  Hiding it seemed like the best way to go. 

"Ziea, are you home?"I heard Sam's smooth gentle voice say.

"We bought you gummy bears." Dean's heavy gruff voice said.

Dam it they were home, they had gummy bears and if I didn't come down they would be suspicious.

"Yeah, I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out in a minute." 

I finished up and got dressed. I put back on the make up I had on to cover my now black and blue eye. I combed my wet hair down in front my face to try to hide the swelling.

I went downstairs to greet my brothers . They were both already sinking their asses into the couch and watching TV.  I grabbed my gummy bears and sprinted back towards my room. But Sam saw me.

"Hey where are you going?  We just got back."he said

He got up and walked towards me. My back was still turned to him.

"Can you turn around?" He asked

He was really tall so my face only reached his chest. I turned around and without letting him get a chance to look at me, hugged him. I buried my face into his rock hard chest.

"You okay there kiddo?" He asked.

I shook my head. I let go and started back to my room.

"You can't go forgetting your favorite brother." Dean said with a smirk. He got up and came over to me. I looked down at the floor trying to keep my swollen face hidden.

"You sure nothing's up with you" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

He wasn't buying it. Sam was sweet and could always tell when I was sad but Dean, he could always tell when I was trying to hide something.  I hugged him and tried to leave but he held on to my arm. He pulled me back to where I was standing. I kept my head down. Dean put his other hand on my shoulder.

"Ziea whats wrong and don't say nothing." He growled.

"Dean I'm fine please let me go." I begged.

"Ziea Winchester,  don't lie to me!" He barked.

Sam stepped toward us but Dean shot him a look that said to back off.

"Take it easy Dean." Sam said.

Dean was shorter than Sam but he was the eldest and we always did whatever he said. Dean looked at me with his piercing green eyes and said

"Look at me."

I didn't at first but then he said it again.

"Look at me damn it!" He exploded

By now tears were running down my cheeks and ruining my makeup.  Dean took his hand and lifted my face. He moved my hair and looked at my bruised face.

"Who did this!"

Anger started growing in him. Sam rushed over to see what was wrong. I saw rage take over his entire face as well. Sam took hold of me and asked again,

"Who did this to you?"

"Ummm...... no one I fell that's all." You said trying to save operation hide from Sam and Dean.

"Z, if you just fell why go through all this to hide it?  So one more time.....  who did it?"

Sam was always harder to lie to than Dean, he looked me in the eye and his big brown eyes cracked me.

"Two guys at school but...."

You were cut off by Dean,

"I'm gonna rip their lungs out!"

With tears still running down my face I pleaded with them not to freak out.

Dean ran his hands through his short dark hair. Then he looked at me,

"You could have kicked their asses what the hell happened?" He asked

"I didn't want to make it worse and ......"

Sam cut me off.

"We train you for situations like this, this is when you use it." He shouted angrily.

I thought that the situation couldn't get any worse. But I was wrong.

My brothers being hunters and all started getting out their guns. I watched them in horror but at the same time I was touched that they would be willing to kill for their little sister.

"Guys please you can't kill anyone"  I yelled

"That's what you think" said Dean

"Sam come on you're not going through with this, right?" 

Sam gave me a terrifying look.

"Those asses are going to pay! "He hissed

I ran to Dean and tried to calm him down,

"Look Dean its okay it doesn't even hurt, you'll just make it worse, plus I kinda deserved it."

"How could you possibly deserve a black eye?"  Dean asked.

"Well......... I might have dropped a weight on a guy's foot by accident.  Now he's benched and can't play with the school team." I said with a labored smile.

I looked back to the ground, the boys could see that I was in pain. They figured that stressing me out was maybe not the best thing to do at the moment.

Sam looked at me and calmed down. He hugged me, and so did Dean. I could feel their warmth and I smiled.

"I'm still going to rip their lungs out." Dean said with a smirk.

"You need to calm the fuck down Dean."  You said.

                                  THE END.