A Party?

A party?

I was at home one Friday evening and as usual I was all alone. On brothers because they were on a hunt. No friends because let's face it being the scary kid with a black motorcycle and a knife collection doesn't get you much friends and no boyfriend because he was too terrified of my brothers to even think about coming near my house. I had just finished my home work like the good little nerd that I was and began watching TV.

While flipping through channels I got a call from Jade. It was weird because I didn't even know how she had my number. Jade was the resident at central high. She was also the best party host of all time. "Hay is this Ziea?" she asked. "Yeah it's me" I answered. "Cool!" she seemed pleased. Listen I'm having a party at my place how bout you come? You seem pretty bad ass." I smirked. Did people really think I was bad ass? "Maybe, maybe not." I answered and then hung up. Parties weren't really my thing. But it was Friday and it wasn't like I had school the next day. So I decided to go.

I checked the time. It was only like five and I wasn't planning on being an early bird so I had like three hours left to get dressed. I finished my show and then went to take a shower. It was a long shower. By then it was like six so I took a nap. I can't party if I'm tired. I got up an hour later and then got started to get dressed. I dug deep into the jungle that was my closet trying to find anything that was even close to party material. Finally I found an army green crop top with the word boss on it and some ripped up black skinny jeans. I put on my green converse and did my hair. My hair is the weirdest of colors and it is also super flat so I had to do major work to get my half dark half light brown hair to look normal.

When I finished I grabbed my phone and my keys. I checked all the devil traps and all the salt lines (incase a demon try's anything). I locked the door, got on my Harley and headed to the party. When I got to the house there were tons of kids. People from our school, people not from our school and even some collage looking kids. The music was blearing, it was a miracle somebody hadn't called the police yet. People were on the roof and even passed out on the lawn. As I entered the kids were drinking, smoking and making out, just as I expected. Some fun people were actually dancing. Then I wondered what a drunk Ziea would be like. And I intended to find out.

As I was heading for the drinks table jade saw me and shouted, "Hay look it's the Winchester!" she giggled. She came up to me and handed me a beer. "My dad said that you Winchesters can chug beer all day and not get wasted. Let see it." She smiled and looked daringly at me. I opened the can and said, "That sounds like us alright" then I downed it. Then the beer just kept coming. One after the other. People started chanting my name some point after my fifth beer. And after my tenth I slammed the can down people cheered and slapped me on the back. I think I even heard a guy say, "Wow a chick that can hold her beer, that's hot." Jade came up to me and said, "good job Winchester your officially one of the most badass chicks I know." and she shouted, "It's time to dance!"  And by that time I was totally drunk so I danced too.

Everyone left and joined Jade on the make shift dance floor which I'm guessing was her living room. I followed the crowed and danced. They had music and booze and even though I was in a room full of strangers. People who would probably walk straight past me in the halls at school on Monday I felt like I belonged. After a while I got tired of dancing and the occasional unwanted grope so I found a couch and sat down. Just then jade jumped up in the middle of the crowed and yelled, "I'm so wasted!" and everyone yelled in agreement. I heard a groan beside me so I turned around. There was a girl there beside me on the couch. She had red hair her clothes were all wrinkled and she looked just as drunk as me. She turned to me and said, "My mom's gonna kill me." I smiled, "At least you have a mom." She gave me a sad smile and sighed. Then she raised her head, "Hay you know the time?" hours had gone by since I had gotten there and I was wasted so I replied, "Nope." I giggled. Then she busted out laughing and in a fake voice said, "Well aren't we wasted?" Then I busted out laughing.