Chapter 4: Cafe Au Lait

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been a week since I've lived in this house. And my boss cut down my salary because I missed a week of not coming to work but surprisingly he didn't fire me because apparently I bring in a lot of female customers into the shop.

I did my morning routine, just as usual and went downstairs. I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, looking at something.

When I got closer, I saw Jungkook holding the ultrasound picture of our baby. Guilt, sadness and pain overflowed within me. It was all my fault that we lost our child.

"J-Jungkook," I called as he quickly put the picture inside his pocket and looked at me.

"What?"

"Uhm... I need to go to work." I explained as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Remember what I told you? Not to tell anyone about me. I know the police are looking for me so if you tell them, you know what's going to happen right?" He looked at me in the eyes. I avoided his eyes, feeling scared.

"A-Alright," I replied and before I went out of the house, I kissed Jungkook on the cheek.

"I'll buy you something sweet after work!" After that, I went to the cafe.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I watched as Taehyung went outside of the house from the window. After he was gone, I went to the bedroom.

I sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. I looked at my arm and saw the name I wrote from when I was back in the prison.

FLASHBACK.

The prisoners were eating their food while I sat alone at the far end corner. I didn't have the mood to eat. The police officers were standing beside the door, watching over us in boredom. I smirked when I remembered that Taehyung was pregnant with my baby. I smiled thinking about it.

"What should I name our baby?" I asked particularly myself. I thought about it deeply and a specific name came into my thoughts.

Taekook. That's cute.

I took the fork that was on my tray and wrote with it 'Taekook' on my arm. Blood spilling over my uncreative lunch and my arm being tore open. After I was done, I smiled proudly at my masterpiece but the police noticed and decided to make a big deal about it.

"Hey! You! Stop that right now!" He called over his partner and pulled me out of the cafeteria area.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKERS!!"

END OF FLASHBACK.

"TaeKook..."

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went inside the cafe and the workers in there were mostly shocked and happy to see me back.

"Hello," I chimed. Smiling at them.

"Yah! Taehyung, where have you been? We've been worried about you." Lucas, one of my co-workers said, walking towards me.

"I was... sick so I had to stay home," I lied, giving him a nervous laugh.

"Well, I hope you're okay now." He chuckled. He's cute.

I was at the cashier when someone went inside the cafe. It was Jungkook, wearing all black.

I was shocked to see him here. What was he doing here all of a sudden? He went to the cashier to where I was standing.

"J-Jungkook."

"I'm here for a cup of cappuccino and I wanted to make sure if you were okay," he smiled. And at times like these, I fall for him again and again. He's dangerous, he twists my mind.

I smiled. "I'm okay,you should wait and sit at an empty table," I said and he nodded in agreement before he walked away. Lucas went beside me.

"What's the next order?" He asked me.

"Oh, a cup of cappuccino." I stated and he nodded.

"Okay," he replied as he tapped my shoulder, smiling at me. Then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Jungkook was staring at Lucas.

"J-Jungkook?" I called out.

He didn't answer back, he wasn't focusing. "Hey!" I walked towards him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded slowly. Huh, weird.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i'm just an editor pls spare me, sorry i've
been really busy with life that i didn't have
time to be here but thankfully i'm okay now!
hope you guys enjoy these updates from us ♡