Chapter 9: Getting Ready For A Long Day

So, it was about 6:10 a.m. when me and the girls woke up to the sound of three alarms and a wake up call from the hotel’s lobby… Yeah, we really need to get up bright and early. So, when the wake up call came we were up, bed made, and ready to hit the gym. We didn’t clean up the rooms too much, because we knew that the hotel’s cleaning crew would come and… We didn’t want to take their jobs from them. Just kidding, we were kind of lazy with that part. Oh well!

  When we got back to the room, Me and Nelly showered first and then Molly showered in the shower I was in first because I was done first. I got dressed and did everything that I had to do with in forty-five minutes. I didn’t mess around. I flat ironed my hair, did my make up, and threw on dark washed destroyed jeans, A a decretive white crop-top, and white wedged flip-flops and after about five minutes after I was completely ready, it was about 7:30 and we had to get out the door, so I grabbed my guitar, am my white purse and left, making sure I had my wallet and my room key and we left. (The girls and I decided to skip breakfast to look good for the pictures.)

  When we got to the lobby, the limo  driver was already there waiting for us. We wound up just heading to the studio for a second just to pick up Samantha and her assistant, Veronica.

  So, when we got to the studio, I called her to we were outside and she was in the car in, like, two minutes. Then they got in and said hey.

“Hey, girls!” Sam said. “Girls, this is my assistant, Veronica. Much like Samantha, Veronica was very cool, very laid back, funny and just seemed like an all-around good person who loved her job. Just like Sam.

  “Hey!” We said to Veronica.

  “Hey, girls. Very nice to finally meet you!” She said. Veronica had long, dark hair, brown eyes, she was tall, thin, and from what I could tell, had amazing fashion sense. Also, she had a little butterfly tattoo on the backside of her wrist.

  “Veronica, this is…” Samantha started to say.

  “Hold on, let me see if I could do this.” Veronica said. “This is Jessica McNullty, the guitarist and lead singer of the group,” Veronica said.

  “Yeah, hey.” I said.

  “And this Molly McDonald, the drummer and back-up vocalist of the group.” Veronica continued.

  “Hey.” Molly greeted.

  “And this must be Nelly, the bassist and the other back-up vocalist of the group.” Veronica said, passing her self-given quiz.

  “Wow, impressive.” I complimented.

  “Thanks.” Veronica said smiling at me. “And let me just tell you, I heard some of your guys stuff and you are really good. I was a fan from the first time I heard ‘Now or Never’.” Veronica said.

  “Aww thanks so much.” We all said.

  “Jess, I  love your shoes. Those are so totally cute! Where did you get them?”

“Oh, I actually got them at a little no-name boutique in my hometown. Thanks!” I replied.

  “SO adorable!” Veronica said.

  “So,” Samantha said turning to her us. “Today, is going to be a very fun, easy day. We are going to do about three of four looks for the photo shoot, then take a break, then do about three or four more looks for the album photo shoot. Then, after the photo shoot is over we are going to go back to the studio to practice and record about two or three songs. I am warning you guys, today is going to be a long day.” Samantha explained. “You girls ready for it?” Samantha said pumping us up?

  “Yeah!!!” we screamed and smiled at each other. Then, at that moment we pulled up to the photo studio and got out and headed in for an all-day session of fun!!!

        Let’s hit it!!!