"Lydia." She whisper-yelled.

Lydia spun around with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

"What was she so surprised at?"

Lydia snatched her notebook from atop the desk and showed Adrianna, an innocent and somewhat confused look on her features. "Just a tree I drew."

Adrianna leant forwards, her eyebrows pulling together. It was a large tree that covered majority of the page, with ling branches reaching to the edges and deep feet running to the bottom of the page. It was almost familiar. Like she'd seen it before.

"What is it?" Lydia questioned.

Adrianna snapped her eyes up to Lydia's and shook her head. "Nothing. I just don't like her."

Lydia scoffed, "I don't think anyone does."

Adrianna smirked and leaned back in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest. Her eyes followed Ms Blake as she continued her lecture, not bothering to pay any mind to her words. She just knew the feeling. The wall that was blocking her, attempting to throw off a fake feeling to what she really was. If she was human, Adrianna would be able to feel every emotion pouring off her, but she couldn't. It was like she had no real emotions.

"Adrianna."

Adrianna drew her eyes away from Ms Blake and to Scotts expectant eyes looking at her. "What?"

"We're going to see if we can get Ethan to talk. Maybe find out more about the alpha's."

Adrianna frowned, "How? He's like inseparable from Aiden."

Scott gave a short nod, a slight round smirk behind his eyes. "I have an idea for that too."

---

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend and--" Ethan glanced at Adrianna, his lips pulling into a firm line. "And helped hurt others. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan glanced at Stiles, the only member of that pack that hasn't been personally hurt by the alpha's.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles questioned, "Are you threatening me?" He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it Wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking--"

"Woah, Stiles, we get it." Adrianna pushed Stiles chest slightly back, partially putting herself inbetween the two as a barrier. He sure was feisty today.

"We're talking to you, because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And--And I think if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott explained.

Ethan's features relaxed slightly, as if he lost an internal battle. "You don't know what we owe them. Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali or Ennis when we met him. We weren't alpha's."

"What were you?" Scott wondered.

"Omegas." Ethan looked down, taking in a deep breath. "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the pack."

"So you and your brother were like the bitches of the pack?" Stiles confirmed, hiding a smirk beneath his lips.

Ethan glanced at him, "Something like that."

"What happened?" Adrianna wondered.

"They were killers." Ethan let out a shaky breath, "I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who have us the reputation. And our alpha was the worst of them."

"Why didn't you guys just fight back. Form voltron wolf, you know, kick everyones asses?" Stiles questioned.

"We couldn't! We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you." Scott realised.

Ethans eyes went dark, "And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one by one. And by the time we got to our alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan was shaking slightly, as if he were replaying the memory in his mind as he spoke.

"And what about your emissary?" Scott asked.

Ethan averted his gaze and shook his head slightly.

"They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott couldn't hide the tone of surprise in his voice.

"All of them. Except for Deucalions."

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles confirmed.

Ethan's head suddenly snapped down, his hand clutching at his chest whilst a slight groan left his lips.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott asked, his eyes widening in slight fear and alert.

"Not me. My brother."

Ethan suddenly took off down the stairs and to the right. They all followed him, running as fast as their legs would allow in order to see what has happened.

They burst through the doors to the boys locker room. Adrianna immediately halted to a stop, taking in the scene in front of her. Aiden was standing above a girl with a large weight in his hand, ready to smash it down on her. His fangs and claws were beared.

Ethan and Scott ran to him, grabbing his arms before he could drop the weight on the girl.

Adrianna's eyes drifted to the girl on the floor, her thin black hair splayed around her head where a nasty blood wound was revealed. "Oh my god, Cora."

.

.

.

.

( edited )