(2) S U R V I V E

Start from the beginning

The Great Knife pierced through the iron door swinging while we screamed and tried dodging it. The large insects swarmed inside the elevator. Eww, I was thinking, which should be the least of my concerns. Then he tried removing the pipe with his hand.

I yelled at Cybil, "Shoot it!"

Cybil panicked, but she wielded that gun like a badass and shot his arm a couple of times until he left with his nasty bugs

The world changed again. The walls claimed back their fallen burned paper-like pieces and turned into a less scary world. I breathed a sigh of relief. We stepped out of the elevator and into the hallways.

Cybil went hysteric repeating, "What the Fuck," over and over again. Then she screamed, "What the fuck is going on?" Rose calmed her down.

I dropped to my knees and gulped, "I think I'm having a heart attack." Next thing I knew, I was in handcuffs!

"What did you do that for?" I asked Rose while standing back up.

Rose crossed her arms and said, "How did you know my name?"

Oh, crap. I stopped for a moment to think then I said, "I'm a psychic."

"A psychic? Really?" Cybil questioned.

"Seriously?" I raised my brows. "After all the shit you just saw, you're having trouble believing I'm a psychic?"

They eyed each other then walked away. I hollered, "I know where Sharon is!"

Rose turned back and said, "What?"

I smirked, "You know, I could be quite useful to you two." I showed her my wrists. "Just uncuff me and protect me from whatever monsters out there."

Then Cybil opened her big mouth, "Bullshit."

"Bitch, I just saved your lives." I lost my temper. Then I cooled down. "I saw how you'll die. Do you wanna live or not?"

"How do you- "

I interrupted her, "I told you, I'm psychic."

Finally, I convinced them to protect me in exchange for sharing my knowledge.

God, I'm so wicked. I guess that's why I'm trapped here but not my innocent siblings.

Rose believed that she would find her daughter in a hotel. I told her that she would learn some useful information there, but I didn't tell her that Sharon wasn't there. I needed to go through the exact events of the movie. Otherwise, I couldn't predict what will happen to avoid danger, and survive!

We ran through the ashy streets of Silent Hill to the Grand Hotel where we found Anna kicking Dahlia out and shouting at her, "Get back! Stay away, sinner

We ran through the ashy streets of Silent Hill to the Grand Hotel where we found Anna kicking Dahlia out and shouting at her, "Get back! Stay away, sinner."

Then she threw something at her and raged, "Stop the lies!"

Dahlia ran away. Ugh, I know what crap Anna'a about to say. Cult crap. Eek, I can't stand it. I better leave it to those two. So, I wandered around the hallways of the hotel, but not that far from them.

I heard Owen's voice echoing, "Ellen, can you hear me?"

"Where are you?" I cried out.

"I'm right he..r..." his voice faded again.

I was about to cry when Rose called, "Hey, who were you talking to?"

Then I remembered. "The darkness is coming. We need to head to the Church. Now!"

But the stubborn mother refused, "Not until we find room 111."

"No, listen to me." I grabbed her hand. "Anna's gonna die if we don't get to the church now. And if she dies, the town's people will burn Cybil." And probably me, I thought.

"I don't believe you," she said and went searching. I stayed with Anna. I didn't wanna follow Rose and see that creepy burning Alessa ever again.

When Rose came back from her little quest, Anna ran away screaming, "The darkness is coming!"

We were running right behind her in the streets. Before we reached the church, those damn sirens wailed.