Chapter 34: Save him!

Someone's POV

In a far far hell place we will find a big dark red kingdom with a big palace having a devil work for them. Inside the palace there's a two who's managing the kingdom. Kratos and Lofn a brother-sister relationship. Well let's see what are they doing right now..

Lofn: Ah~ ah~ ah~ brother~ faster~

You(G3): Shut up bitch. You dare to tell me what to do! *slap her butt*

Lofn: *drooling* sorry brother~ ahhn~

Well you see the two is fucking each other when the two of them is in succubus and incubus form they will not cum until they ate satisfied. They are fucking each other longer than you think. The sweat they are having on all of their body didn't stop them from doing that. Well, inside [y/n]'s body is the soul of the other gods who's watching the disgusting scene.

You(G1): I can't believe we're fucking our sister.

You(G2): Even if I am a flirt...this is a bit.

You(HF): yeah..

You(G4 Love): It's fine they love doing that so I accept it.

You(G1): Idiot! That's our sister!

You(G4): It's Love so I can't stop it unless someone co—

A devil maid enter the room of the two idiots who's still fucking each other. They look at the door and continue on what they are doing.

Maid: Lord there's an intruder enter our Kingdom.

You(G3): What are you talking about? No one can enter here. So join us and have fun.

Lofn: What?! She can't join us!

When Lofn rage she kill the maid just by swinging her hands. The two of them continue on doing their business.

You(G3): She died well I don't care.

The two of them almost reach their climax when they heard an explosion and they stop. [Y/N] remove his thing on her sister and her sister was sooooooo much disappointed because his brother's seed is almost there she also leave the room without cover on her body.

Lofn: WHO'S THE BITCH WHO STOPPED MY FUN TIME?!?!

You can all see Rias and her peerage,Hestia,Poseidon,Red, Gaia,Kreia,Lucy,Ophis and Chaos Brigade.

All: WE ARE THE BITCH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

[Y/N]'s POV

I look at them with a fish dead eye and sit on the throne. I feel happy when I saw them but I didn't mind that because the other form of me is here within this body. I look at Lofn who's naked.

You(G1): slutty

You(G2): MAN! STOP IT ALREADY GET BACK HERE!

You(G3): I don't want to..it's been a long time since I came back here in this despicable place I also want to have some fun to a girl who can satisfy me like this slutty-sister of mine.

Four form: Idiot...

They all sigh in my mind and I just look at the family-like of God form 1,2, 4and human form of mine.

You(G3): Why do they love this weak  people here?

I sigh and look at Lofn again who's walking towards me. She unzipped my pants and insert my dick into her while fronting the others. (You understand right?) She start to move up and down and I just look away without emotional. And sigh.

Lofn: Aahh~ what are you doing here? You also explode here in our kingdom. Aah~ brother's dick is so awesome.

Lucy: Disgusting Lofn. Can't you see his face? He doesn't like it.

I look at the Lucy girl and teleported in front of her leaving Lofn all alone in the throne. I push Lucy through the and used the dark chains on her. Of course my dick is still showing. I look at her with my emotionless eyes and remove her clothes. I insert her my dick and thrust.

Lucy: I-it hurts..

You(G3): Now look at my expression. Does my expression change?

The lucy girl cry and I just leave her alone and look at the other girls.

You(G2): You're damn idiot! You hurt the girl!.

You(G1): You better stop this!

You(G4): You never change!

You(HF): Yeah damn! Idiot!

You(G3): You better shut up or I'll kill you in my mind.

I stare at the other girls who's on their fighting stance. I smirk and I teleported in front of...

-----------------
A/N: DAFUQ!! WHAT HAPPENED MAN?!! YOU'VE CHANGED LOL