Chapter 22: Interrogation

[Y/N]'s POV

I am now being pulled by Sona Shitori and being followed by the girl named Irina Shindou who seems like an angel. The three of us go inside of the Student council room with Sona's peerage. I saw a new boy with blonde hair.

You: Hey man who are you?

???: Don't talk to me like that. I think you're just a lowly born devil.

Sona: Stop at once Saji. Don't ta—

You: Yeah I'm just a lowly born devil. I am pawn of Rias Gremory.

Irina: Don't you dare say he's a lowly bor—

You: Irina, Who are you? You seem close to me.

???: Hey! Stop talking in front of us. And buchou why are you bringing this piece of shit here? Also you boy don't you talk like we're on the same page . I am taking Four pawn!

Sona: Stop Sa—

You: What is your name boy?

Saji: Saji Genshirou.

You: I see you're more than the lowly born I think. You're arrogant and full of pride. Before you talk first, know who's you're talking to.

Saji: Just who are you huh piece of sh—

Sona: SAJI STOP THIS AT ONCE!! He's Rias' pawn but he take all the eight pawns. He's also a God and the Lord Joker of Crystal Realm. You can't fight him okay?!

Saji look shock and I just smirk at him. I look at Irina who's now in shock.

Irina: You're lord Joker?! Kratos what the hell did you do?!

You: dunno...* whistles*

Irina: Anyways, you can't remember me?

You: Yes.. I also feel like I know you for a long time but uhh... My memories is a bit fuzzy. I don't know who you ar— mmmph.

Irina kiss my lips as I remember the texture of her lips and kiss her back. I hold her waist then my other memories with her come back. The both of us let go and look at each other.

You: Y-you're Irina?! My first girlfriend?!

Sona and her peerage: WHAT?!

Sona: You just make out in front of us then you say she's your first girlfriend?!

Irina: That's true is there a problem with that?

You: Yes I have I problem with that. Why did you leave me?

Irina: I don't leave you. Gaia pushes me to break up with you because she will remove the memories of mine with you. I don't leave you. It's all Gaia's fault.

You: I see. I still hate that girl. Curse her!

*Meanwhile at Olympus*

Gaia: Achoooo!

Kreia: Mom is there something wrong? You seem sick.

Gaia: Ah I'm fine honey.

Gaia: Does Kratos remember me? Does he forgive me ? I really want to see him..

*back to you.

Sona: Y-you mean Gaia?! The goddesses of god?!

You: Ah yes. Is there something wrong with that?

Sona: N-no... Ahem. So what's your relationship with Gaia?

You: She's my ex-wife.

Sona and her peerage: WHAT?!

you: you know what? You all are annoying. Anyways, Sona what do you need? Irina we'll talk later just go to Rias and stay at the clubroom.

Irina nods and I look at Sona with a confuse look. I smile at her.

You: So what do you need?

Sona: You seems busy but we need to negotiate with you. We need to talk on the private of course.

You: This seems private. So talk.

Sona started to blush and fidget while looking at me. I look at her with a confuse face of mine.

You: You know that I'm busy right? So what i—

The two of us teleported into someone's house and I saw Serafall running around the house and playing with a little guy. Serafall stop running when they saw us.

Serafall: Oh its [y/n]-kun! You brought him So-chan!

Sona: Stop calling me that!

Serafall: Sorry for so-chan's attitude. She's really bad but sometimes she's kind.

Sona: Onee-chan! ...*fake cough* anyways, let's talk about that.

Serafall: Oh right right let's call Mom and Dad!

Maid: Ma'am Serafall. Your parents is in the Diner waiting for the two of you.

Serafall: So-chan, [y/n]-kun let's go!

Serafall pulled the two of us. I just sigh because I really have a bad feeling about this. We all seated in the chair and Harold start to talk (sona and serafall's father)

Harold: It's nice that you're her Lord.

You: Please don't call me that. I am not Lord in this form. I'm just a mere devil who likes to sing.

Harold: I still need to respect you.

You: I see. If that's what you want so what do you need?

Harold: I didn't introduce my wife yet. She's Grimace Shitori and I'm Harold Sitri Leviathan. I am their father.

You: I know who you are. So let's get to the business.

Harold: You're busy aren't you? Anyways, we need you to marry both of my daughter.

You: I agr— WHAT?!?

You: Damn!!! What did I do to get into this.

-----------------
A/N: Booooooommmm!!!!!

Spoiler Alert!

I think this more seriously when I hear all of Irina's story. I sigh and then look at the moon.

You: I think...I need to go back at Olympus because of Gaia's fault.Damn You better explain yourself wife.