Chapter 19: Gods

[Y/N]'s POV

You: I am Kratos the god of all gods and beauty. Also I am Lord Joker the creator of the Crystal Realm

Poseidon: *change into a god form* I am Poseidon the god of Water. I am Kratos' friend and also his assistant.

Lucy: *change into god form* I am Aphrodite. The goddess of beauty . Future wife of Kratos

Hestia: *change into god form* I am Hestia. The goddess of mind and heart. First Lover of Kratos

All: What?!

You: hehehe...I will explain it later.

Ophis: *change into human dragon god form* I am Ophis Ouroboros. The Infinite dragon god. Future mate of Kratos.

You: What the hell they keep adding something at the end.

Red: *change into human dragon god* I am Great Red. The dragon god of dreams . Kratos is my brother in law.

You: They are my Crystal peerage. Also Rias is part of the Crystal peerage.

Sirzechs: What is he talk—

???: I didn't expect you'll come here.

You: I am really sorry for my intrusion Zeoticus.

Zeoticus: Well, let's have some talk in our diner.

You: That's good. Anyways, Where is your wife?

Venelana: It's nice to see you again Kratos. You're face still the same.

Rias: Wait you know them?!?

You: Ah well they are my classmates. You know I'm a god. I live immortality.

Zeoticus: And I really hate to say it but Venelana used to have a crush on that man.

All (except my peerage,zeoticus and venelana) :WHAT?!?!

You: Ah well~ let's just go inside. I hate questioning me in front of this many people.

I just sigh as Rias and her peerage look at me with confusion. As for my peerage, well they know about Venelana and all of the girls like me.

Gremory's Diner with Grayfia's family

We are now eating with the household of the Gremory when Zeoticus ask something.

Zeoticus: Did you leave Olympus again?

You: Ah well yes. Do you know what happen to me right? *sigh* I really don't like to remember it.

Grayfia's Mom: I didn't know you know this man.

Zeoticus: Well yes, when I remember the past you talk about Kratos right?

G/Dad: Well yes that's Grayfia's crush.

All (except Grayfia and Sirzechs): WHAT?!?

You: Ah well...it's a long story lolol. She's married now. I used to lov—

Venelana: You used to love her but you can't love me back in the past? *scary tone*

I shake with fear because I know that all of here in this room is glaring at me.

You: Well let's tell them about my past on Grayfia. It really hurts, you know?

All (except Grayfia): We all have time so explain yourself