Chapter 16: Lose and Fight

Ophis' POV

I am here now at Kuoh Academy watching Rias' peerage fight. I look around and then saw others watching seriously. Well, Sirzechs didn't expect us to come here. I just said ' You don't care'.
Someone enter in the door and I saw a girl who's wearing a magical girl dress.

Ophis: Who the hell is this?

Magical Girl: Sirzechs! Sorry I'm a bi— Ophis! What are you doing here?!? Also Great Red?!

Red: Is it bad?!

Ophis: Don't talk to lowly devils like her.

Sirzechs: I am sorry for her manners. She's Serafall Leviathan from Sitri family. She is also one of the Great Satan.

Serafall: I am really sorry. Sirzechs! I met the two most famous singers ! I'm glad I met them. I also have a picture! here here look!

Ophis: Is she talking about Kratos?

I take a peek on her phone when I saw a picture of Kratos with Hestia and this magical girl.

Ophis: Damn! What are they doing outside? Are they going to date? This is really irritating.

I just look at the live video of Rias and her peerage fighting with Riser' peerage.

Timeskip

Rias' POV

I am now here at the roof with Kiba, Asia and Akeno who's now fighting Yubelluna. I look at Riser and smirk.

Rias: You are outnumbered Riser.

Riser: Well, Let's see.

I attack Riser with a big red fireball and he just dodged it. I clicked my tongue and keep on attacking him. He also created a big fireball using his two hands and attack me. I was about to dodge when I hear something.

Rias' Queen out

I look at Akeno who's now on the ground.  I look again at Riser when I saw a big fireball in front of me when Kiba decreased the fireball's size and attack Riser using his swords but if Riser is hurt he keeps on regenerating.

Rias: Damn!

I was about to attack when I heard something again.

Rias' Knight and Bishop out.

I look at Asia who's now out and Kiba who's now at edge of the roof.

Riser: You lose Rias..or you still want me to attack this dumb knight of yours?

Rias: I-i retire.

Rias retire.
Riser win.

I look at the ring [y/n]'s give me.

Rias: I am sorry. I can't win against him.