Act XIII:

Author's P.O.V.

Their group study for the whole two weeks had been a successful plan for Jungkook.. Whenever he asked some help from Jimin, the latter usually agreed as long as Taehyung is with him, which is great considering that they were starting to talk to each other even just for the subjects he needed to learn.. Taehyung wasn't as harsh as before, yet the latter still care about Jimin more than anyone in their group, from which he thinks as weird..

'Jungkook, I brought some mini cakes for you.. I hope you like it..' Jimin smiled.

'Jimin, can I ask you a question? This is bothering me too much.. I need to tell you now or I won't..'

'Sure Jungkook, what is it??' The smaller gave him a reassuring smile.

'Jimin, will you go out with me tonight?? I mean, I-I have tickets for Little Mermaid play.. We can have dinner afterwards.. /nervous/ U-uhm, just you and me..'

Jimin pinched his cheeks twice to see if he was dreaming.. But it looks like it wasn't.. This is real and gosh!! He loves the way Jungkook stared at him..

'Y-yeah sure, Jungkook.. /looked away/ A-as long as you want to invite me then I'm fine with it..' Jimin blushes and smiles.

'Alright then!! /grins/'

************************************

By the time Jimin went out of his class, {Taehyung wasn't there because of his family reunion in Tokyo for the whole week..} Jungkook was there, waiting for him..

'H-hello.. I'm sorry if I'm late..' Jimin wanted to hide his blush and not to be intimidate by him but he failed.. He was in deep shade of red..

'I-it's fine, Jimin.. Can we go now? Or do you have anything to do after this?' Jungkook tried his best to act so caring towards the smaller.. He needs to be convincing or everything won't turn out according to his plan.

'Y-yes we can.. I-I'll just withdraw some cash for our dinner.. Can we stop by on the nearest ATM machine?'

Jungkook didn't know that Jimin was the type of guy who's responsible enough for both his date and himself.. He never depend himself from anyone, most especially to the guy he likes..

'No Jimin, it's okay.. I'll treat you for dinner.. Don't worry about our date.. I can cover anything you want..'

Jimin was so happy this day.. If only Jungkook noticed him earlier, maybe they were together now.. Something that he always wish ever since he fell in love with the boy..

The two went into their destination using Jungkook's car.. It maybe a little too awkward at first, but Jimin loves the simplicity and sincerity of Jungkook towards him..

Or at least that's what he thinks..