I followed her quietly behind and saw her going back to her house.

It was lucky that her uncle is not at home.

When I was about to walk away, I saw her uncle.

"Wait... I want to talk to you..." I said and he rolled his eyes before following me.

We walked to a nearby park that there's actually no one.

"What do you want to say? Faster say. I want to go home." Her uncle said.

I took out my wallet and took out some notes.

I passed him and he look at me with a shocked yet confused expression.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"Take these money and stop pestering Mina. If I know that you done anything to her again, I will..." Then I throw a punch to somewhere near his face.

"Understand?" I asked and he nodded.

He took the money and was about to walked but I stopped him.

"And don't tell Mina anything about this or else, the same thing will happen to you." I said and he showed me an 'ok' sign before disappearing in my sight.

'This is the only thing I can do for you, my love.' I thought and keep my wallet.

I then start to walked back home and once I reach home, I locked myself in my room.

I laid down on my bed and look at the picture that was on my desk.

"You're sad when I said 'who are you' but you don't care about me after I say I didn't lost my memories... Mina-ya, how can I understand you?" I said and sighed.

I look at the picture and look at Mina's face.

She was smiling so happily in the picture and happiness filled the picture but sadness filled me.

Unknowingly, tears have rolled down as I was caressing Mina's face.

Then suddenly,

*Knock knock*

I quickly wipe my tears and sit up.

"Come in." Then noona's head popped in and she walked in.

"Are you okay? Tzuyu told me that you punched the wall till your knuckles are bleeding. What happen?" Noona asked and I told her everything.

She then patted my back and smiled to me.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-ah... Patience is all you need... Maybe she's just testing your patience..." Noona said and I nodded.

"Thanks noona..." I said and she patted my head before going out.

"And, come down for dinner." She said and I nodded.

I went to the bathroom and wash my face before I go down.

After eating dinner, I went back to my room and use my phone to distract myself from thinking of Mina.

Soon, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier so I went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up and went to bathroom to freshen up.

After that, I went to change to my uniform.

Then I went down to have my breakfast.

After eating my breakfast, I then went to get my bag and went to wear my shoes.

"Bye noona!" I shouted and quickly left the house.

I walked to uni and walked around to find Mina.