Chapter 10

I huffed a breath and sighed. This is horrible,he can't be trusted.

Hell, i couldn't even trust my cousin Suigetsu. Umika looked peacefull as she slept, probably dreaming about Neji. This day turned for the worst,as soon as an Tobi walked out.

"Hello"He smirked, or well i think he did(Kinda hard with a mask covering his face)"Sasuke, is he up?" I shook my head, pointing to the ground.

He wasn't trustworthy, and his eye creeped me out. It was terrifying, this man had such an effect on me.

"Yuuka, right?"He began, ploping on the ground, i nodedmy head"Yuuka Masami;Age 15 ;Birthdate June 1;Hair color white; eye color red;family deceased."he smirked, tehn finishing"Fears, ohh this is my favorite one. Your inner demon destroying everything you care about, and knowing you are all ALONE in this world."

I backed up, trying to not listen to him, to get away, to be safe."Oh don't be afraid yet." I shudderd, grabbing my shoulders trying my hardest to comfort myself. I began gasping for air,as it felt like it was tolen from me.

Sasuke bolted up, spotted Tobi and then looked at me. Eyes widening whenhe saw me, then glaring at tobi.

This was starting to feel lke to much to me. Everything began to spin as i fought not to pass out. But it was futile, I gave in hitting the ground with a thud.

Okay so i am gonna try to update this story more often!:) thank you for reading