Chapter 5: Huh..You what?!

I backed away with, fear and hatred running through my body. Sasuke is not the same boy i once knew, although my heart aches.

I will not show weakness, stopping in my tracking I glared at him.

"Stay away, I hate you! All you Uchihas do is make people suffer!" I Screamed punching him in the jaw.

I was in pain, sure I had scrapes and cuts, but I love-loved Sasuke, and hurting him was killing me. Kenji was helping Naruto and that is when I saw paper bombs charging right at me. "Karin you-"

I saw one thing before i realized never love Sasuke again'

"Heart rate 25.." voices mumbled getting louder and then softer."Blood pressure....." What are they talking about? Me? No, I think I'm okay just scrapes and cuts that is all right, right? I tried lifting my arm a sharp pain only coming through,"Yuka you'll be okay! I Promise." Kenta,no Kenji. What is he doing?

" Sir we need to operate NOW!" OPERATE!? What, but I sucked in what little breath I had.The paper bombs. I must be...

2 days later

My whole body felt as if i was being stabbed, multiple times."Yuka, please wake up!" A sob sounded.'huh..' I listened more and realized that it was Kenji.

"Kenji? Is that you?" I asked debating whether I should have asked that or kept silent.

"YUKA!" He yelled pulling me into a tight hug, sending pain all over,but through all that i still managed to smile.

"Yep!"

"I thought I was going to-I mean we thought we were gonna lose you!" He wailed,latching on to me.

"Really , you guys should know better.I won't die without a worthy fight!" I yelled jumping up from the bed.

"SIT DOWN!" Kenji screamed pushing me back on the bed.

"Why?!"

"Because you're hurt!"

"I'm no wimp!"

"I give up- Yuka I li-love you!" he mumbled leaning in.

He placed his lips on mine and my heart stopped.

' Why does kenji like me?'

" Bye" He said before waking out of the room.