Chapter 8: Good-bye

I was going to go after all. Even after everyhingI was going to go."Uchiha! I'll go the next full moon I'll leave with you." I Mumbled, begging myself to talk quetier so that no one would hear me. He smiled, no smirk, he smiled that same smile from when we where little."Good."

 He didn't bother me the next two nights, i felt relieved that he didn't show, leaving everything I knew was un-natural. I made a choice and I was going to carry it out, with an expection.That afternon I went and told LadyTtsunade, she was inferriated, then she calmed down and Agreed that this was a chance to find out what he has been planing. Naruto,Utau,Shikamaru and Neji  were the fighters taking watch over me, Aiko(Ai) and Midori were the medicial ninjas. Umika Hideo, was joining me in joining their team. I lied to sasuke and said she hated the village and wanted to destory it and said she may come a long too.

"Uchiha!!" I yelled walking out of the village Umi Tailing behind pretend ing to make sure no one was oloowing or had saw. He appeared in front of me with a warm welcome, not. Karin was with him glaring and mumbing things like,"She'll betray us." or "She isn't worth-" I can sand many things, but i can't stand liars.But right now thats what I am to Sasuke.

"Yuka, you made it." His voiced sounded as he praised me. I Waved and noded toard Umi."You too Umika Hideo"

She glared and Walked ahead, sasuke grabed my hand pulling me to walk on. Truly never understanding why people left there village i decide to pry, as every Jonin should do. "Sasuke, what do you play to destory the leaf with?" Sqeazing his hand,trying to keep up.

"with this."