Chapter 4: You meant nothing to me!

                My breathing hitched as Naruto ran a Sasuke,and got himself thrown into a nearby tree."Stop it!" I screamed rushing towards them, a kunai pierced my skin."Awww...Poor little girl, got hit by a little kunai. Lets add Shurriken now,Shall we?" Karin mocked ready to attack. Narrowing my eyes, Ai Yelled for Hikari. "YOU!" I yelled rushing towards her and knocking her to the ground. Ripping the kunai out of my arm, I never once grimaced at this. I looked at this a way to get Sasuke back, and that was what i was going to do."Suigetsu, can you take care of her?" The Large man asked. I glanced back at my cousin, not wishing to see or hear his answer."Yuka Yukika! Her I hated and hate her" Sasuke laughed, my heart stopped 'never. He never loved me?' What happened next shocked me. "AHHHHH!" I screamed hitting the rock.

                "Yuka, you're my Baby cousin, and I love you. You just need to know when to back off!" he hissed grabbing my hair and throwing me across the floor."YOU NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND!" Naruto and I screamed in unison. Trying to stand up I spit out blood and acted like it was nothing."Suigetsu, if there is one thing you know about me-"He punched me in the stomach, behind everything I was falling apart.

                "Yuka-chan!" Naruto Yelled running to me,'never again will i love Sasuke! NEVER AGAIN WILL I TRUST PEOPLE LIKE HIM!' I ran straight towards Suigetsu Kunai out "I NEVER give up!" So after that he was on the ground in terrible pain."Yuka....just know nothing will ever be the same." he huffed before he passed out.

             "Naruto-kun!" Ai's twin yelled, running to him."Sasuke your fight is with me!" I Screamed at him. Causing him to smirk at me.

"It Seems that way doesn't it?" He asked referring to Naruto on the ground.

"Yes, can you believe it we were once close. To bad that was all a lie!" I grited through my teeth.Charging at him.

"You'll have to be faster." he whispered in my ear. BOOM! I landed on the ground blood escaping my mouth in the process."Now what makes you think that you can beat me?" He taunted.

"I have Determination Sasuke something you will never ever have." I panted trying to get up and fight."Just tell me why did you leave to me that day Sasuke. Why?" I Wondered.

he stood there and i signaled for Utau to attack him from behind.

"Because I need more POWER!"  I flinched at his tone, he never talked to me like that before then again. This is not the same Sasuke as before this one is evil."That is not a real reason why to leave." I hissed as our weapons touched clangs sounded.

"Then what is?"

" I don't know the leaf just got so old...-" I punched him in the jaw

"Really Sasuke, why?" Tears spilling down my face.

He looked at me and stood up."Yuka-please don't cry!" he begged, walking towards me. I began inching away with each step he took.