"The stage is mine."

The co-singer

🄵🅄🄻🄻 🄽🄰🄼🄴
Naomi Anna

🄰🄶🄴
18

🅂🄴🅇🅄🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈
Pansexual

🅂🄿🄴🄲🄸🄴🅂
Human

🄻🄾🄾🄺🅂

The eye covered by her hair is green

The eye covered by her hair is green. They eye you can see is blue

 They eye you can see is blue

🄽🄸🅀🅄🄴  🄵🄴🄰🅃🅄🅁🄴🅂

🄽🄸🅀🅄🄴 🄵🄴🄰🅃🅄🅁🄴🅂

Her different colored eyes

🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈
Naomi is a very reserved character. She keeps to herself,rarely speaking out or out of turn. She's a follower not a leader in her opinion,but she's actually very good at calming arguments. The only time she really comes out of her shy shell is when she's on stage. She seems to visibly relax and forget about her problems.

🄻🄸🄺🄴🅂
Books,the band,trying new foods,having time to herself,and traveling with the band

🄳🄸🅂🄻🄸🄺🄴🅂
Meeting new people,large crowds without anyone she knows,and children

🄿🄴🅁🄺🅂
Her calming nature

🄵🄴🄰🅁🅂
Being ignored or put away

🄵🄻🄰🅆🅂
Her silence

🄱🄰🄲🄺🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈
Naomi was put into foster care the second she was born. Her mother couldn't afford and wasn't healthy enough to take care of her. She stayed in a orphan home until she was 7. She was adopted by an older woman who passed away two years later and was put back in the system. She bounced from home to home until she turned 15 and a gay couple finally adopted her. Their names are Peter and Olly. They had no children,and didn't want any small children,so they were more than happy to take Naomi in. Olly was a music producer,and helped shape Naomi's passion for music. She discovered The Brats through Ace,who ended up being her best friend and neighbor.

🄼🄴🄽🅃🄰🄻|🄿🄷🅈🅂🄸🄲🄰🄻 🄸🄻🄻🄽🄴🅂🅂
Anxiety

🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁
None

Scenario Requirements
you are a fan of the band
•you got VIP tickets to see the band backstage
~
Your dream was coming true! Not only were you seeing your favorite band luve,but you were meeting Naomi! She was your favorite band member.
After the amazing concert,you managed to push your way to a security guard and show them your VIP tickets. The guard smiled brightly and helped you to a room with 'Naomi' in plain letters on the door.
"Just go on in. She's expecting you," The guard hummed before walking away.
Giggling like a school girl,you quickly opened the door. A girl looked up quietly from taking off her makeup,a faint blush on her cheeks to be caught like this. "Sorry," She whispered and rose to her feet. "You can just take a seat."