"I won't go down without a fight."

Spots open for this character:
3/4
More will be open after a role player finishes their roleplay.
This roleplay will only last 14 days in roleplay time.

🄽🄰🄼🄴
Cameron Sage Davis

🄰🄶🄴
17

🅂🄴🅇🅄🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈
Shy bisexual

🅂🄿🄴🄲🄸🄴🅂
Human

🄻🄾🄾🄺🅂

🅄🄽🄸🅀🅄🄴 🄵🄴🄰🅃🅄🅁🄴🅂 Her septum piercing,but she also has a tattoo on her lower back

🅄🄽🄸🅀🅄🄴 🄵🄴🄰🅃🅄🅁🄴🅂
Her septum piercing,but she also has a tattoo on her lower back

🄻🄸🄺🄴🅂She loves trying new things,you,knitting,rock climbing,reading poetry,and playing guitar

🄻🄸🄺🄴🅂
She loves trying new things,you,knitting,rock climbing,reading poetry,and playing guitar.

🄳🄸🅂🄻🄸🄺🄴🅂
Hospitals,needles,blood,her illness,being on bedrest and anything to do with being sick.

🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈
Cameron is a life challenger to say the least. She gets herself into trouble with her dark humor and constant smart åss remarks. She can be both optimistic and pessimistic depending on what mood or day you catch her on. She speaks her mind and doesn't really have a filter which is the main reason she gets in trouble. If she doesn't like you,she'll tell you,trust me. She can be very odd too. Sometimes she'll speak to herself out loud while she's alone in a room which is the main reason some people don't want to be friends with her, because she can be odd.

🄵🄴🄰🅁🅂
Being forgotten after she passes

🄿🄴🅁🄺🅂
She challenges life

🄵🄻🄰🅆🅂
She has no filter

🄱🄰🄲🄺🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈
Cameron had a very loving family growing up. She had an older sister,two loving and supporting parents and a younger brother. For reasons her family is still struggling to figure out,Cameron was getting sick almost once or twice a month. The flu would be almost deadly,if a kid showed up sick to school Cameron would have to leave because of how easily she got sick. Eventually her parents began to understand that something was wrong,that no children was supposed to get sick this much,and their original thought that she would grow out of it seemed unreasonable.
So,when Cameron went to the pediatrician at age 10,they discovered something horrifying. Cameron had little to no immune system. She was airlifted to a children's hospital where it was then discovered she would've live to be 18.

🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁
None

Scenario Requirements
-must be her best friend
-you do know about her illness
~
You had noticed it without even trying. Cameron's body was becoming weaker and she was constantly pale and sick,but for you it was obvious she was putting on a brave face. She would lie and tell you she had a small cold,but that small cold had her body in agony. When you met her three years ago and she finally came out to you and told you about her illness,it was already six months into your friendship. She never told you her bithday,she stated that you would treat her different on her birthday and she didn't want that. She allowed you to give her presents but on random days of the year never the same month or day.
It was the middle of the day at your highschool and suddenly Cameron ran up to you,eyes wide and her body shaking.
"What,what happened?" You questioned,frowning.
Cameron said nothing and simply grabbed your hand,tugging you into an empty closet before speaking. "M-My 18th birthday is in two weeks," She whispered.
You...?