Special Thanks

HEY!!

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY BOOK!!!

I know I waited until the start of 2019 to publish it but I'm also really happy how this book turned out.

2019 legit had been the death of me. I mean the only thing interesting that happened to me was going back into my tmnt addiction, getting dumped by a guy I really liked from my job...

I guess graduating high school is a pretty big deal and I'm in college now so... I mean that that's fun right?

I actually hate college...like the assignments upon assignments...it's just a lot of work..

Anyways, Book 4-so Age of Extinction will be out soon. It's just might be hard cause I'm in college again. I have a lot of the book done in my drafts but the non-stop editing and all that jazz kills me..

I'm in college for ECE *Early Childhood Education* want to know my original plan cuz I have to rewrite my entire authors note cause I did it back in March so here's what I originally had in my authors note and in my college plans which didn't happen at all!

(March 8th 2019)
I'm thinking of become an author!!

I'm taking a few writer craft courses this year to get he prepared for become a book writer and I'm taking a lot of art course so when I'm done with my English courses for college I'll head into a art university in Toronto.

So far school has been good, I'm about mid way done of second semester.
(End)

So that was the plan but that didn't fucking happen so... Anyways!!! *Sorry for getting sidetracked..*

Book 4 has been in my drafts and if hadn't mentions above it has been completed, but I've been going back; remaking chapters and doing a lot of editions so it will be a little while until I publish it!

I just wan to thank you all so much for reading my book, you have no idea how amazing it feels, like I love you guys so much for the non-stop support and everything! It really warms my heart.

I also want to thank everyone who has been with Lisa and Bee from the very beginning. It means a lot to me in having you all joining Lisa's and Bee's life. Thank you so much🥺💕

I really enjoyed writing this book, this one I'd say was really emotional, you were all able to see some scenes of Lisa and Bee together and the times they shared together but you also were able to see how far they have came.

To be honest, the movie was stressful and emotional while watching it.

Sadly we had to say good bye to Ironhide and Cube..I love Ironhide so much! To be honest..I still cry when his death scene comes up😩😭

Thank you all so much for reading and voting on my book, you guys are truly awesome people❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last question of the day!!!!!
"Out of the three books from this fan fic series, which book do you like more? Book 1, Book 2 or Book 3

Answer for me:
-I'd say book 2 and book 3 as in this one here since the first one was super short and I wrote that one really fast. Book 2 and this book I took more time to write it.

Comment your answer below!😋 any feedback is well appreciated! Once again I do not own any transformer movies, merchandise or characters. I only own my own ideas, Lisa and Swiftdagger.

Please do my copy or steal my ideas! I do not accept translations and or use of Lisa for other books that are not written by me.

Credit goes to Hasbro and the creators, writers, directors and so on for the movies and so on.

Songs used for this book do not belong to be. Song lyrics belong to the actual singer and writers of the songs. The fan made videos do not belong to be either, credit to the ones who made it!

See you all in book 4!

Love always,
Alexandra Capone💖
AKA
Bumblebee's Little Autobot🐝

P.S:
I know I said this somewhere in this book that I would've put in a sneak peek of book 4 but I feel like it would just be a major spoiler! So ya'll going to have to wait!😂👌🏻
BYE!