Loyalty

Dom put me down and looked over at Brian who was just now pulling up with a huge smile on his face. "What are you smiling about?" Dom asked shaking his head, I mean i would to Bri just lost his car and looks like he just won the lottery. With a nod to a still smiling Brian I walk over to Mia who oddly is also smiling, why is everyone so happy I mean come on i need some of what ever the hell they're smoking. Shaking my head I plop down own the hood of dom's car wishing I had popcorn. "Dude, I almost had you." Dom walks up to Bri looking like he just heard the best joke ever. "You almost had me?, You never had me." Ooh burn. "You never had your car, granny shifting not double clutching, like you should." Shaking my head I walk over to Brian's car checking out the damage." Jesus, Brian what have you done, I feel so bad... for the repair man" Brian glances back at me chuckling back at my comment. "I do he's gonna have a handful of paper work to fill out." Rolling his eyes Bri looks back over at dom. Dom shakes his head at my comments but other than that seemed to have mastered the difficult art of ignoring my sarcasm encouraging me to be more annoying unknown to him. "Your lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake, almost had me?" Dom said in disbelief. Jesse seemed to pop out of no freaking were practically screaming in my ear. "You tell him, Dominic. Get out of here!" Looking over at him with my signature glare of death shut him up quick enough. Jesse walked over to Bri's car lifting the hood looking over the damage. Dominic walks over to glance over jesse's shoulder also inspecting the damage."Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried." Heading over to Letty I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Is he always like this?" I ask her knowing she knew who I meant. Letty looks down at me her being inches taller then me. "No, sometimes he's sitting." Laughing i go back over to Dom's car and sit back on the hood. "Ask any racer. It don't matter If you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning." The crowd uproared in a chorus of "yeah's" and "Woohoo's". Out of no were someone screamed cops causing everyone to scatter in fear of being caught. Jumping up I hoped in the passenger of dom's car seeing him run this way. Unlocking the door and starting the car I fasten my seat belt as dom hopped in the car. Taking of dom maneuvered his way down the street till he was able to get rid of the cops. Soon after Dom pulled over to a parking lot grabbing his leather jacket and keys. Getting out also I caught up with Dom who had Stopped to let me catch up. Wrapping his arm around me we began walking to his house. "So your just leaving your car?" I asked in disbelief, Shaking his head dom checked our surroundings for cops." Im gonna come back tomorrow, the cops know my car." Soon after cop cars flew down the street looking out for more racers. Dom pulls me closer as the go by, but the last one does a U turn yelling for us to stop. Grabbing my hand we took off running turning into an alley way. soon a green car pulls up beside us brian being in the drivers seat. Getting In dom looks at me, me having to sit on his lap there being no room." You could have left why didn't you?" Dom asked confused.Smiling back at him I shake my head. "Sorry Toretto your gonna have to work harder if you wanna get rid of me, Im the loyal type." Shaking his head laughing dom squeezes my thigh. "Naw, never."