The moment

The next day I woke up at my grandmama's house after coming home from dom's place, hanging with his family. I sat up In my bed and stared at the blue and black walls covered in random car posters and sketches, thinking about dom and what he said about showing me around today. Different scenarios running threw my mind about all the things that could possibly happen by time dom drops me back off at home after showing me around. Dom seem like such a good guy it makes me wonder how he got into this type of business. Yet I couldn't think of any other life for dom the way he seemed like a street racing god to LA. His home were he seemed to belong. Looking at my clock I realize torreto would be here any moment to pick me up. Getting up I walk to the bathroom and get ready when I got out I put on a grey t-shirt with a leather jacket,blue jeans with holes on the knees,black ankle boots, with black and white earrings and a black choker with a bow on top. Making my way to the kitchen I grabbed the cereal and started making breakfast. Sitting at the table I hurriedly eat and wash the dishes when finished once done     I sit on the sofa and watch Alice in wonderland threw the looking glass until I fall asleep.

I woke up from a loud knock on the door. Getting up I unlock the door and swing it open. There in the doorway with his hands in his jacket pockets stood Dom Toretto. I open the door wider allowing him to enter, " Hey, dom just give me a minute to grab my things." Running up the stairs I grab my silver clutch purse
And went back down stairs. Jumping down the last step I run into dom who was standing in front of the steps when I jumped down. Falling into dom's arms he slowly puts his arm around my waist to steady me. I can't help but notice how close we are face to face holding each other's gaze. When all of a sudden my grandma comes down the stairs with her walker (pun intended get it Paul WALKER... no ok then. Unpause) interrupting the moment. "Oh¿debo interrumpir algo?"
"Nothing abuelita, I'm about to go."
"No dejes que esto salga." Embarrassed I put my head in my hands, she has no filter what so ever.
"Abuelita go back to sleep por favor." Mumbling she turns around and heads back upstairs. I looked towards dom smiling embarrassedly while apologizing.
"Do you speak Spanish." I ask dom hoping he doesn't
"Yeah and I got to admit that was pretty funny." Groaning I walk towards the door after turning the tv of and we head off.
"Lets go meet the team."

     Authors note
So I said I wasn't going to update until y'all started to click the star we'll I've had this chapter forWhile but I warn you. You better click that star for longer chapters

🦄🦄mad hatter 🦄🦄 signing off suga
Ps. JazminElise06 NatsumiNaruko karelys213 desigirl57 i miss you guys so much and I don't think I'm coming back next year so I'll miss u all bye bitches 😘😂🦄✌🏽️😝😝😝😝😝😝