The start of something new

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
-maya angelou

Dom and I drove to the starting line. Him in his 1970 Dodge Charger and me in my 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko.
One of the racer chasers walked up in front of our cars while two others spray painted up a start and finish line. As soon as they where done the racer chaser in front of the cars raised up the flag.
"Ready."
"Set"
"Go"
Right after she dropped the flag dom and I were off. Drifting around corners dom made a wide turn giving me the opportunity to drive past him before he fully made the turn. As we raced around the track dom and I stayed neck and neck the rest of the way. The closer we got to the finish line the more nervous I got until I finally pressed my nos. The car jerked forward racing past dom until I was able to see the finish line. I then saw dom press his nos and jerk forward zooming past my car and crossing the finish line with me a close second behind him.
Pressing the brake I hop out the car while doms being surrounded by a crowd of people. I watch as dom starts making his way over.
"I must say you got skill, where you learn how to drive like that?" He asked.
"How you know I didn't teach myself." I said smirking having to look up at him from my 5'6 height.
"Impressive a girl like you driving like that can cause a some interest from others. Why don't you come and work for me at my garage with my team."  I stop to think about the offer. Having not been here that long I still wanted to explore my choices before making a decision.
"I've barely been here 24 hours I still need to look around."
"Then let me show you around, get you settled in."
I thought about it.
"Sure."

                    A/N
So pretend that Brian is Selena just wanted to show you what the race looks like so just focus on race and I'll be focusing mainly on this book so I don't get writers block and forget my ideas.
🦄🦄madhatter🦄🦄
Pun time: im a party ANIMAL🐒🐒 get it cause it's a monkey
....
(Crowed)" boooo"
Me: fuck off that was good
...
in need of doctor
Email me to put in request for what else you want to happen in next chapter : b.niayoung09@gmail.com