Intro

I do not own the fast and furious characters I only own Selena and the plot. Any use of copy write will be punished and sent to court and investigated by the FBI and possibly sent to jail. Copy writing is illegal and is punishable. All rights reserved.
Ps: i wrote ts in middle school. Im now 20 years old... please find something else.

From: 🦄🦄madhatter🦄🦄
   Trouble something I always seemed to be in. Why can't I stay out of trouble they may ask, Well that's a easy question to answer. It's because I've got the same personality as my mom and grandmother. Adventurous is what they call me because I can't seem to stay out of trouble even when I'm just sitting around, I instantly get bored then go cause mischief. "Selena get your lazy tail up and get ready we ain't got that much time." My mother maia says. As I get up I think about all the times I've visited my abuela in L.A. When I was young around the age of 15 and still lived in L.A I used to hangout with two boys named Brian and Roman. We used to race on the tracks near our houses and then go celebrate if we beat our last time around the track. I haven't been back to L.A in years and quite frankly I missed it, all of it sure Miami is just as good as L.A but it's not the same when you've been racing there and have felt the freedom and love it gives you. After a while in the bathroom I got up and started getting ready.
L.A here I come.

So I'm so sorry for not updating in a while I just couldn't think of anything so bear 🐻 with me plz
Stay insane kids it's good for your health
😂😂that's what she said😂😂
Unicorn
🦄🦄madhatter signing off🦄🦄