Damn. I did?

I didn't say anything and just looked at Kate. I sighed deeply and suddenly her body started to move slowly. I stood up and started saying her name. Changbin did the same and a moment after Natalie joined us. She slowly opened her eyes and Natalie ran for a nurse before I could even think of it.

"Jisung," she said weakly and I smiled at her relieved. I knew she was going to wake up eventually however I still was happy to see her concious.

"Lord, Kate! Finally you're awake," Changbin said and hugged her as if he hadn't seen her for at least few years but I could understand him and his happiness.

Jizas I'm her brother I should hug her first...but I know that you were as worried as me so I forgive you.

I knew he had hurt my sister but I was also at fault. I couldn't blame him. To be honest, I felt responsible for what had happened to their relationship and I decided to help Changbin with that. That was all I could do at least.

A moment after, Natalie came with a nurse and she checked on her. She told us to wait outside and we didn't complain. After a few she left the room and said that everything was okay and that the doctor would come later.

We entered the room again and Natalie came running to Kate and hugged her gently.

Jizas when will be my turn?

"Kate, see, I told you. You never listen to me and that's your punishment. You know how scared I was. But I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you when I knew that something was wrong. But I didn't think he'll be that stupid to try anything in-"

"It's okay. It's not your fault. You're right, I should have listened to you," Kate interrupted Natalie when she was at the verge of crying and smiled softly at her which she quickly returned. Natalie had told us the story earlier. I was impressed by her deep senses. However I was thankful to Heavens for that strange coincidence. I didn't want to imagine what would have happened if Natalie hadn't seen that article.

"Natalie you should go home now," Kate added suddenly with a weak smile on her face. "It's late and you weren't at home, am I wrong?"

"But-"

"Go. Home," Kate ordered and Natalie didn't complain. She was tired so she just let it be. Beside she probably didn't want to argue with a girl glued to the hospital bed.

Natalie took her things and said goodbye to all of us. Changbin came to sit next to Kate and I decided to give them some space to talk and also thank Natalie so I left the room and ran after her.

I saw her in the elevator but the door closed before I could even yell so I chose stairs. When I was downstairs I noticed her coming out of the hospital saying goodbye to the receptionist.

"Natalie!" I yelled but she didn't react. I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulder to stop her from walking. I let go of her and she didn't turn around nor walk away. "Thank you, Natalie. You saved her again," I said however still not facing me. I wanted to look into her beautiful eyes again and thank her once more but I couldn't understand her coldness.

"It wasn't only me," she said without any emotion.

"But mostly because of you. If you hadn't call I wouldn't have came to that class and-"

"Yeah, no need to thank me. I did what I should have done," she cut me off and started to walk away. I couldn't end on that. I had to stop her.

"No, Natalie, wait!" I shouted however she stopped in her tracks again.

"Call me if something happens to Kate," she said and started to walk away again.

Jizas why I don't like seeing her leaving...ughh I hate it...

"Natalie, wait! It's late. Don't you want me to take you home?" I asked hoping for her to say 'yes'. I waited impatiently for her answer deeply hoping she would agree. I didn't know why I suddenly felt a need to take her home safely. To be with her for a moment longer.

"I'll take a taxi," she answered simply to my disappointment and came into the nearest taxi while I just stood there helplessly watching her leave.

Kate's POV

Thank god Jisung went after Natalie. I didn't know what was happening between them but I knew that was because my brother had messed up again.

I was left with Changbin who sat next to me and took a hold of my hand. I didn't take it away. I didn't want to.

"Jizas Kate I was so-"

"I know," I said cutting him off. "You don't need to tell me. Just listen to me," I looked at him in the eyes and continued. "I'm sorry Changbin. I'm sorry you had to wait so long. I know you know that lying was wrong and all. I just couldn't forgive you but when I was in that class with him," I said a bit quieter the last part and he held my hand tighter. "I thought of you. I wanted to tell you that I'm no longer mad at you...I wanted you to save me. I realised how much I need you and I'm sorry you had to wait for so long and if you-"

He cutted me of kissing me softly. The kiss was full of emotion and I felt my heart getting warm again.

"You talk too much," he said and kissed me again and I gladly kissed him back. I had missed that feeling so much.

"No more secrets?" I asked.

"No more," he said and I smiled at him. He sat closer to me.

"Are you going to finish with racing?" I questioned him. I knew it might sound selfish but on the other hand it was dangerous and I didn't want him in this kind of environment. I also talked about this with Jisung and he said it wasn't that easy however he didn't explain me why thought.

"I want to. I really want to do this for you but..."

"But?"

~Flashback Changbin's POV~

"Oh Changbin! Where have you been my friend?" he asked and I automatically got a headache just by hearing his voice.

"What do you want?" I asked because I just didn't want to see his face anymore. A talk with him was the last thing on my to do list.

"Changbin I haven't see you in a while. Did your motor break or something?" he asked and if I hadn't known him I would have thought he was worried.

"Xukun...just get to the point," I said annoyed by his stupid game.

"Okay, you know you can't just stop with this. Why? Because I say so...beside it's not something you can just walked away from. You can't just avoid it and me. Also you know, I like your girl's friend so...I would like to talk to your girl sometimes, you know, to meet her and her friend closer," he explained smirking to himself. I had never been so angry and annoyed before.

"Don't you dare to lay a finger on her," I said taking him by his collar.

"Listen...we can make a deal..."

~~End of flashback~~

Kate's POV

"But?" I asked...why there always has to be a but?

I started to get anxious because of that. I waited fo his answer when he finally decided to split it out.

"I have to win one last race."

A/N Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for typos, don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE.