Chapter 7

Kate's POV

''Not again..." Changbin mumbled under his breath gripping my hand tighter.

''Nice to see you, guys," said Xukun smirking a bit surprised by our presence.

He wasn't alone. They were four more boys with him. They all were dressed similar. All in black. Their eyes wondered from me to Natalie checking us from head to toe as if we had been a new sport car. I felt a little uncomfortable so I stood closer to Changbin and looked at Natalie who didn't seem to bother.

Playing cool and confident, huh? Like always...

''How's your hand, Changbinnie? I hope Xinchun didn't do anything serious," said Xukun with amused and sarcastic tone pointing at Changbin's hand with his head.

What? Who's Xinchun?

I stood there confused since it was the first time I heard such a name. Beside I was sure that Changbin had injured himself coming back home so I couldn't understand what was going on.

''I'm fine, thanks," answered Changbin quite irritated not adding anything. First they has said they met often to play some games and now they acted as if they had hated each other. Did they argue or something? But if yes, there were even more dramatic than girls.

''Who's Xinchun?" asked Natalie and I facepalmed myself mentally.

She sometimes can't keep her mouth shut...

''Oh and who are you, sweetie?" asked Xukun drawing everyone's attention to Natalie who still seemed fine with all those sneaky eyes on her.

''I asked first," she confidently answered crossing her arms. Small and quite giggles escaped boys' mouth and Xukun just smirked to himself looking down. I could guess he hadn't expected her to talk back.

She really can't dropped that attitude...

''He's one of our friends, but on our way here he spotted a girl from he's dreams. I'm Xukun, by the way," he said looking right into Natalie's eyes. She didn't respond keeping her hands crossed in front of her.

''And this is Zhengting," he added pointing at a brown haired boy who smiled warmly and waved at her He was quite cute to be honest. That 'bad boy' style didn't suit him at. He looked more like a father type...just like Chan.

''And this-'' Xukun continued but was interrupted by a handsome boy with a cocky smile.

''Call me Yanjun, sweetheart" said the boy putting his hand around Xukun's shoulder leaning closer into Natalie's direction. The rest just rolled their eyes and Xukun pushed the boy away giving him a death glare as if he had been jealous of him.

''What?" Yanjun asked and then turned to me. ''And you, pretty face?" he asked me but Changbin hid me behind him.

''Oh drop it, Yanjun..." said Zhengting and the boy listened sighing deeply unpleased.

''I'm Chengcheng. Nice to meet you," said blond guy with a deep and smooth voice. He had a really elegant, gentle and charming face. The boy seemed like he knew how to act around girls.

''And I'm Xiao Gui," said the shortest one. He looked a bit like a crazy mood maker. A grin never left his face and it made a corner of my mouth rise up a bit.

''So your turn, sweetie," Xukun stated never taking eyes off of Natalie.

''I'm Natalie," she introduced herself looking back at Xukun as if they had had some kind of a staring contest. None of them seemed to be ready to give in.